Best FREE, easy-to-use and set up monitoring software

Go to solution Solved by Ghostcat,

Thank you all for the fast help! Zabbix was the winner for me ! ;) 

Hello there! 

I Am a newbie Linux-user and I have recently re-used some old computers to make ftp and encoding servers. I want to monitor them ( CPU utilisation, Memory, Disk space and stuff)  but I couldn’t find any software for tgem which is free ( I mean no trials, just FREE) , can monitor multiple computers, easy to use and setup and has an online dashboard which can be accessed around the globe. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks you guys! ;) 

https://www.zabbix.com/

Does monitoring, notifications, has a large library of templates for monitoring all sorts of aspects of a system. Kind of overkill for only 2 systems though.

1 hour ago, jkirkcaldy said:

Grafana and telegraf. There's a bit of a learning curve but you can monitor everything from one web page. 

This is my dashboard for some useful info: https://grafana.themainframe.co.uk 

You know I've been using letsencrypt for a while, and read they were "soon" enabling wildcard support. I see that you're using wildcards, best update today.

Just now, Mikensan said:

You know I've been using letsencrypt for a while, and read they were "soon" enabling wildcard support. I see that you're using wildcards, best update today.

Wildcards are the best.

Netdata is nice for live data directly on the server itself. You can setup multiple servers in one custom dashboard, but that requires a bit of manual configuration.

Nixstats is useful for external data like ping response etc., but it's "trial" software. For whatever reason it's been working fine for me eventhough the site reports that my trial is done...

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the fast help! Zabbix was the winner for me ! ;)