Silent PC build for friend

Planning to build a silent PC for friend,

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JJNw7W
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JJNw7W/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i3-7100T 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($104.00 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Motherboard: MSI - B250M PRO-VD Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($51.79 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: G.Skill - NT Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($37.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA - ULTIMATE SU650 960GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($154.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GT 1030 2GB 2GH LP OC Video Card  ($107.71 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Case: Thermaltake - Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($59.93 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - Platinum 400W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular Fanless ATX Power Supply  ($97.30 @ Newegg Business) 
Total: $651.68
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-22 17:38 EDT-0400

Keep in mind that a pump also makes noise. You might as well throw a larger air cooler in there but keep the fan rpm low. You should probably look into those passively cooled cases instead. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

2 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

Keep in mind that a pump also makes noise. You might as well throw a larger air cooler in there but keep the fan rpm low. You should probably look into those passively cooled cases instead. 

those are really expensive. What if I take off the fan on a large air cooler?

Instead of a radiator and a pump, why not just get a passive air cooler? The Tisis Core edition comes without a fan, but it should be enough to cool a low power CPU. 

Other than that, do keep in mind that hard drives will produce noise, so go for all SSD, if that's a priority.

Instead of a dual core CPU, consider one of the lower power Ryzen chips. 

:)

4 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

What if I take off the fan on a large air cooler?

That should probably work still as for the TDP of the cpu is pretty low. Just make sure the cooler has as much heatsink surface area as possible if you decide to remove the fans. But honestly, putting some very low rpm fans (less than 1000) is probably a good idea, especially since it practically won't be audible from outside of the case unless you have your ear to the panel. (The case panels also blocks a lot of noise)

EDIT: If you decide to remove the pre-installed 200mm fan on the case, I would definitely recommend leaving some sort of fan on the CPU. If you decide to keep the 200mm fan, removing the cpu heatsink fans will be fine. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NgCWfH
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NgCWfH/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i3-7100T 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($104.00 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-U14S 55.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($63.69 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI - B250M PRO-VD Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($51.79 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Inland - Professional 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($24.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.35 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GT 1030 2GB 2GH LP OC Video Card  ($107.71 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Case: Thermaltake - Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($59.93 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - Platinum 400W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular Fanless ATX Power Supply  ($97.30 @ Newegg Business) 
Total: $628.72
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-22 17:35 EDT-0400

and i take off the fan on the noctua

I'm not good at making silent PCs, so sorry if I can't make a suggestion to cool your CPU. But I know for sure that the WD Blue is noisy. I've had one before. But you know, I don't think having some fans makes a PC noisy. I have an 11" MBA and it's always dead silent

i might replace the 7100t with a i5 low-power, ill go ask my friend

Just now, forregacc02 said:

I'm not good at making silent PCs, so sorry if I can't make a suggestion to cool your CPU. But I know for sure that the WD Blue is noisy. I've had one before. But you know, I don't think having some fans makes a PC noisy. I have an 11" MBA and it's always dead silent

oh yeah, i forgot about the hdd, i used my mATX pc as a template