LEGO Rock Raiders & Stunt Rally

Hi!

It's my first time posting something on the forum, so probably this won't be seen by many users.

I have the original disk of LEGO Rock Raiders and LEGO Stunt Rally, and I want to play those games on my new PC. So I try to install it (like a normal disc game). The installation proccess of both games goes smoothly, no problems arrise and everything seems normal. However, when you try to play the game (either of them, the same problem happens with both games) the game seems to start, but it just gets stuck and comes back to the launcher. I do not have very extensive knowledge about computers, so I haven't tried more advanced options. I can provide extra information (screenshot and more) as long as you help.

Thank you very much for your help!

See the .exe of the game and right click it and go to compatibility and choose Windows XP. This basically runs the game in 'Windkws XP mode' where as it might not work on Windows 10.

Also, I know for Rock Raiders the game will run small (small icons and text) on any modern resolution+size monitors..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/