What case fans to buy

JDCKVII

I’m hoping to buy the fractal design meshify c within the next week or two and going to buy some case fans with it. My question is though, what fans to buy? I’m looking for fans that are quiet but are also very effect, i’d take a little bit extra noise just to know that my pc is being cooled well. I also don’t care about RGB or any lighting. 

I was also looking at bequiet! silent wings 3 but im not sure which variant to go for if I went with them. 

All suggestions appreciated!

If money isn't of concern..... then ML's are the only way to fly imo.

haha, asking this is like asking cola or pepsi...

I would say that i touched quite a lot of case fans in my life, and almost all of them were "worth" their money.

my general opinion is, go large. the larger the better. 140mm>120mm>80mm and so on.

Due to preselecting the BQ-ones i assume you also want to keep it as quiet as possible. In this case, i´d recommend Noctua Fans. Thoose are the ones who convinced me in all categories. (noise, air volume, installation, longevity, maintenance and additional equipment like rubber bolts and adapters).

14 minutes ago, DudefromHamburg said:

haha, asking this is like asking cola or pepsi...

I would say that i touched quite a lot of case fans in my life, and almost all of them were "worth" their money.

my general opinion is, go large. the larger the better. 140mm>120mm>80mm and so on.

Due to preselecting the BQ-ones i assume you also want to keep it as quiet as possible. In this case, i´d recommend Noctua Fans. Thoose are the ones who convinced me in all categories. (noise, air volume, installation, longevity, maintenance and additional equipment like rubber bolts and adapters).

Any certain noctua fans?

Noctua. Cant go wrong.

Try their new  AF-A12x25 fans.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

What are your specs? The case comes with two pre-installed GP-12 X2's which are pretty good already.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.