CPU LED / DRAM LED FLASHING - 2700X + X470

mazimba

Looking for some PC Tech Help - Now I have built PC's for many years so I am not a super novice, however fresh eyes might help!

OS - Windows 10 
SSD - Drexo 120gb
HDD - 1TB WD Green
CPU - AMD Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard - X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming

GPU - Asus Strix 980TI
RAM - GSKILL DDR4 3200MHZ (in QVL List)
PSU - CX750 Corsair

I built this PC at the start of June and it worked great. I performed a bios update to get the ram running at 3000mhz stable, and no other overclock on anything. I had the original stock cooler on and had no issues with temps or xfr2 etc. I upgraded the CPU Cooler to a M240L (CM master lite non RGB AIO Watercooler) and it worked fine too. However last week I decided to move the pump and fans to different headers on the board. I moved the pump from CPU_OPT to SYS_PUMP_6 and left the CPU fans on CPU_FAN. From then on I got a CPU LED always on, with alternating / flashing DRAM LED. 

Now, what I did from here was obviously check all connections, move the fans back and still nothing - so then I reset CMOS and boom - worked a treat

Now, I got a PC from a friend and with no HDD in it, so I tool out my SSD from my PC and installed windows onto it for his PC to check it out etc. All fine, but now when I put the SSD back into my PC i get the same CPU LED and DRAM flashing LED.

Steps I have took.

1. Reset CMOS
2. Test PSU and used a new one.
3. Take everything out of case and breadboarded it. 
4. Reseat CPU and Memory
5. Clear CMOS again
6. Went through steps of 1 ram stick, check all slots 
7. Changed to stock HSF

And this is where I am - I dont have a X470 or 350 / 370 Motherboard or other Ryzen chip or RAM to test.

Any idea's?

Thanks!

Any Idea;s or will i just RMA the motherboard?