Keyboard for an architect student (that games)

Ruo94

Hey y'all
I'm (finally) replacing my old Azio keyboard :(
I use a lot of programs from Adobe, AutoDesk, Rhyno and such. So I'm looking for a keyboard with dedicated macro keys. I also game a bit whenever, so having mechanical switches is highly beneficial. 
My first choice would have been the Corsair K95 Vengeance (or RGB) but it's unfortunately discontinued and almost impossible to find here in Canada. I'm thinking probably going for the G910, but I've read mixed reviews about it. 
Any other recommendations? :D
Thanks in advance! 

the problem is there isnt a lot of keypads on the market either :/ i honestly dont trust those weird Chinese one. And I definitively dont need an Orbweaver for that kind of job lol (unless I get back to WoW... which probably means i'll drop out of school :^) )

Check the corsair website. I can still order the K95 Platinum here in Europe. Price is quite high on their website though so try some "local" stores or online Canadian stores.

Also, Newegg sells the K95 Platinum and also old refurbished K95's with the 18 macro keys.

On 7/20/2018 at 8:33 AM, Ruo94 said:

the problem is there isnt a lot of keypads on the market either :/ i honestly dont trust those weird Chinese one. And I definitively dont need an Orbweaver for that kind of job lol (unless I get back to WoW... which probably means i'll drop out of school :^) )

http://www.switchtop.com/product/9-key-pcb

genovation 682 own 2 of these

or cp48

2 later function

programmed and no need software after

just simple binds then upload but must do manual upload which is just as easy to nkeyrollover

heres one of mine

i3cOirw.jpg

On 7/24/2018 at 2:28 PM, Ruo94 said:

dayum thats quite nice actually. def might consider this as an option. Thanks!

https://www.1upkeyboards.com/shop/keyboard-kits/sweet16-macro-pad-white/

This is also basically the same thing but with 16 keys instead of 9. and also lets you order all the parts from the same place.