No video signal/ Frozen boot splash screen!

Ihave2zs

https://imgur.com/a/BznQbfl

I had a compact Acer desktop that had a few things that I gutted it for. Namely the half size pci wifi card(which itself was a half height msata to pci adapter) 12gb ddr3 ram and a little SSD.

My brother had a spare 3570k and a zotac 660ti that he gave me, along with a PSU not meant for a MINI itx case haha.

The two components I bought were the case and a really funky motherboard! AsRock's H61m-vg3. It's a mini....atx format motherboard. 170 x 191mm instead of 170mm square. It fit thank the lord, with a hair's breadth of free space so the video pci express  riser can get through. 

~But! It hangs during the black screen with spinning dots, I guess the boot splash screen. Or nothing shows up at all, like as if I didn't turn on the computer at all.

When it provides the signal the PC runs fine. But when it doesn't I have to go through that troubleshooting blue screen windows provides. My TV doesn't go blank, it explains there's not even a signal getting to it. I'm not using the igpu, so I'm plugged into the card.~

Having spent so little on it and this being the only issue I can handle putting up with until I receive that sweet, sweet remedy.

Thanks guys!

So far I've tried attempting BIOS tweaks such as disabling igpu(don't have the option), reinstalling video car drivers, clean windows install, drive repair through windows recovery... I notice that having only hdmi plugged and disconnecting everything else helps it start up....most of the time haha

I want to disconect the extra 4 pin power to the mobo, or swap video cards soon.