PC "boots" but no display signal

Crated

My setup with 1060 Strix, G-Skill Trident 3200MHz (8x2 GB), Ryzen 2700X (Stock cooler), Strix B350 Motherboard, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD and 600W PSU seems to be working fine but with one issue.

It's not displaying anything, also none of the USB ports seems to give any electric output.

Could anyone think of a fix? Following things I've done:

1. I've resetted the CMOS and removed battery.

2. I've tried another GPU slot

3. I've tried moving around fan cables

4. I've tried running with 1 RAM stick

5. I've tried running with another SSD

None of these have worked so far.

The only weird indication I've seen is the "VGA" LED that turns on right below the Boot LED. No beeps, no nothing other than that and the fans runs at mild RPM's and they do seem to run faster/slower at certain times which indicates the CPU may work correctly.

The PSU and and GPU is working correctly at my other rig, i doubt that could be the problem.

Also I'm 100% sure all cables are in the correct slots.

15315064159277606099669360292179.jpg

Sounds to me like a faulty motherboard or processor.

Before going for the RMA try this :

Unplug all SATA cables from the motherboard, I had this exact issue and it ended up being caused by some weird acting SATA cable.

Remove one DIMM, try no memory and switch both around in all of the 4 available slots. If you only have two .. it is the same deal but just with two slots.

If that all fails I'd get in touch with AMD Support & ASUS/Gigabyte to issue an RMA.

Edited by Sfekke
Added more information

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

8 hours ago, Sfekke said:

Sounds to me like a faulty motherboard or processor.

Before going for the RMA try this :

Unplug all SATA cables from the motherboard, I had this exact issue and it ended up being caused by some weird acting SATA cable.

Remove one DIMM, try no memory and switch both around in all of the 4 available slots. If you only have two .. it is the same deal but just with two slots.

If that all fails I'd get in touch with AMD Support & ASUS/Gigabyte to issue an RMA.

Most likely mobo issues.

After trying a secondary GPU, switched around my RAM sticks, checked and switched sata cables.. It's most likely Mobo issues, I'll drive to the store and ask for DOA (cause its 3 days old)

I do wonder if B350-F actually need a firmware update to run the latest Ryzen 2000-Series, that could be the case, also if that were to be the case.. How am I supposed to update without being able to access the BIOS?