Are there any websites to download Youtube videos in 1080p?

avg123

I know there are many browser extensions and softwares to download youtube videos in 1080p but that is not what I am asking for.

I am looking for a website that download youtube videos in 1080p. I have tried many but all of them only download at 720p even when they say they can download at 1080p.

*redacted* - then there is a drop down menu that you can select the quality - although it is limited to what was uploaded to you tube (if 720p was uploaded thats all you can get) or if you want a program on your computer 4K video downloader but its an program installed to the HDD where save from is an online download source

Edited by wkdpaul

10 hours ago, WickedStarfish said:

*redacted* - then there is a drop down menu that you can select the quality - although it is limited to what was uploaded to you tube (if 720p was uploaded thats all you can get) or if you want a program on your computer 4K video downloader but its an program installed to the HDD where save from is an online download source

Not working. Only showing 720p. The video I am trying to download is available in 1080p

Edited by wkdpaul

1 minute ago, WickedStarfish said:

whats the video? (a link and i'll see if 4k video downloader will work)

4kvideodownloader does work. I downloaded it after no other option. It downloaded it in 1080p. I am still looking for a website to download 1080p youtube videos.

4 minutes ago, avg123 said:

4kvideodownloader does work. I downloaded it after no other option. It downloaded it in 1080p. I am still looking for a website to download 1080p youtube videos.

I opened 4K video downloader and apparently it now supports 8K video (was in the update notes for the new update), 4K video downloader is my goto when i need quality over simplicity. 

Locked.

This discussion isn't allowed on the forum.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !