Can I ever get into Starcraft 2?

ManOfDisguise

Probably not. Uninstalled it because I just couldnt learn it. But I really want to for some reason. Even though I am the worst hwne it comes to RTSes(i make like 2 soldiers or whatever they are and bam enemy  already has a whole army coming at me) I still want to learn the game. But when I go to reinstall it i get all nervous and stop the install :(.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

<3 POST OF THE DAY AWARD

I can't tell if that is sarcasm or not. Gotta love the internet some times.

Generally the SC community is nice and will help you. You only get better if you practice enough. If you like playing SC then keep playing and don't worry that you're bad at first you'll get better eventually and if people are talking shit to you in game just ignore them and keep playing.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

The first thing you will need is a South Korean friend. I am here for you :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The first thing you will need is a South Korean friend. I am here for you :P

But aren't you only half Korean?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

But aren't you only half Korean?

Yes, but I am Korean enough :)

Also, I don't even like Starcraft 2. What kind of Korean am I?!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Yes, but I am Korean enough :)

Also, I don't even like Starcraft 2. What kind of Korean am I?!

You bring shame to your family! :P

You can if you're willing to put in the time and effort, but rhatbapplies to the majority of things in life. Pick a race and learn the builds; generally that's the best advice you can get. It takes some time to get used to it, and even then you need to know how to properly anticipate for a single or multiple opponents and be able to counter their builds on the fly (but that can come later). Play against the CPU to get the hang of the game.

Your friendly Bronze League Brotoss.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Its alot of fast left clicks that require no skill..lol

Every game.

Ever.

<< Yo buddy, still posting? >>

INTEL I7-3770K @ 4.5 GHz | ASUS P8Z77-V | EVGA NVIDIA GTX 780 ACX 

F-15C EAGLE | ADFX-02 MORGAN

Its alot of fast left clicks that require no skill..lol

Nah, this thread is about StarCraft 2, not Diablo 3...

At any rate, look up a guy on youtube that goes by the name of Day9. He used to post a lot of videos with lots of tips for noobs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/day9tv

Mostly, it's going to come down to finding an easy build and then practicing to get faster and faster with it. I'm no SC expert, but I would suggest playing against AI if you can't get over the anxiety of playing against other players. But don't go playing against easy or normal AI... you have to play against something that cheats and is going to kick you in the pants until you get faster with your build order. The only way to get better is to beat something/someone that you can't conquer in the beginning. It's the same with any game, really.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."