Are these specs good enough for my needs?

So I've been wondering if the following specs fulfill my needs, or if I need an upgrade before buying the PC:

- GTX 1080ti

- AMD ryzen 7 1700x

-Asus ROG Crossfire VII Hero motherboard (AMD)

-16gb DDR4 3200mhz

-8tb hdd

-500gb NVMe

OTHER INFORMATION/SPECS:

-Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

-Monitor: Asus ROG pg348q

My needs are to run UE4 while working with C4D, I want my performance to be smooth. In other scenarios I will be working on 3k video editing. In my games I would be playing triple - A titles like Doom and Crysis 3. I would also like to know if streaming is possible on this desktop. The resolution I will be using is 3440 x 1440.

You're good. I would add a second monitor for productivity and streaming though. The screen realestate is worth every cent of something like a $100 24" entirely unspectacular monitor so you don't have to run windowed with other schtuff on your main monitor. 

8 hours ago, RandomGuy1677 said:

So I've been wondering if the following specs fulfill my needs, or if I need an upgrade before buying the PC:

- GTX 1080ti

- AMD ryzen 7 1700x

-Asus ROG Crossfire VII Hero motherboard (AMD)

-16gb DDR4 3200mhz

-8tb hdd

-500gb NVMe

OTHER INFORMATION/SPECS:

-Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

-Monitor: Asus ROG pg348q

My needs are to run UE4 while working with C4D, I want my performance to be smooth. In other scenarios I will be working on 3k video editing. In my games I would be playing triple - A titles like Doom and Crysis 3. I would also like to know if streaming is possible on this desktop. The resolution I will be using is 3440 x 1440.

My advice should be okay because I am mainly an Intel guy, but I am learning about AMD builds myself. With the info i have learned should be fine with this setup. AMD CPU's are better than intel for mutlitasking and streaming. Though I am not sure of the pricing on the ryzen 7 1700x compared to the ryzen 7 2700. if the pricepoint is comparable i would go with the 2700. 

Also like the above guy said an extra monitor would be better. 

If you are rich, build a seperate PC for streaming your games. However, your system will do good.