How to get bubbles out of Res

d6s

is it possible to get the bubbles that are stuck to the side of the res to like not be there?

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.1GHz  • XSPC Raystorm • FrozenQ 250mm Liquid Fusion • 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) • Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Intel 730 Series 240GB • ASTRO A40 Audio Solution • D-Link N-150

Tap it? Or, if you're sure nothing will spill, you could try and rotate the computer a little.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

tap tap tap

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I tried tapping, I know nothing will spill, but it's just the inconvenience of unplugging everything and picking it up and turning it around...I got the 

FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series "2nd Generation" Reservoir - UV Cathode - Fluorescent Blue Helix

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10277/ex-res-164/FrozenQ_PC_Mods_250mm_Liquid_Fusion_V_Series_2nd_Generation_Reservoir_-_UV_Cathode_-_Fluorescent_Blue_Helix.html

There is one hole at the top, which I used for filling, and then then one of the holes on the bottom/side is my inlet and the hole on the bottom is my outlet....the way I'm thinking I should've done it was basically upside down, so my inlet would be at the top and my outlet at the bottom, don't know if this would've stopped the bubble problem or not

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.1GHz  • XSPC Raystorm • FrozenQ 250mm Liquid Fusion • 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) • Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Intel 730 Series 240GB • ASTRO A40 Audio Solution • D-Link N-150

They will usually dissipate by themselves given time.

that is what @helping said, i shut off my computer and turned it over a few times, it got most of them out, but then I realized something, and idk how scared I should be, but there is like "stuff" flostign in my res, it looks like dist particles, it's definetley not bubbles, i'm scared right now

that is what @helping said, i shut off my computer and turned it over a few times, it got most of them out, but then I realized something, and idk how scared I should be, but there is like "stuff" flostign in my res, it looks like dist particles, it's definetley not bubbles, i'm scared right now

in the ole days, we'd use a tiny drop of dish soap. but if you have debris floating

in the res, prolly didn't flush the system hardware out enough to dislodge the crude

from manufacturing.

in the ole days, we'd use a tiny drop of dish soap. but if you have debris floating

in the res, prolly didn't flush the system hardware out enough to dislodge the crude

from manufacturing.

should I just drain most of my loop? i have about 3/4 of a liter left of water, which should just be about enough to fill it again

Did you thoroughly flush your radiators before use?

AHH! I flushed the tubing, block, and res...but not the rad....dammit

should I just drain most of my loop? i have about 3/4 of a liter left of water, which should just be about enough to fill it again

drain it all, and flush it all.. if they weren't majorly large, then that'd be fine. if they

are big flakes you might look into the CPU block and make sure nothing is lodged

there as well.

They aren't "BIG"... Here is a pic Posted Image

I had to actually shake mine pretty hard with the cap on which got the water to shift and all the air moved to the top which I then removed the fill cap and let it escape before topping it off.

The thing with the most surface area?

The only thing you need to flush is the rad!

If I were you I would now flush the rads/res pump and and disassemble the waterblocks to verify there is no solder or other metal flaking trapped in them.

The only thing you need to flush is the rad!

If I were you I would now flush the rads/res pump and and disassemble the waterblocks to verify there is no solder or other metal flaking trapped in them.

do i have to completely drain my loop now? :c

also will this "stuff" that is floating around affect it at all? if so then i will not hesitate to drain it

also will this "stuff" that is floating around affect it at all? if so then i will not hesitate to drain it

this "stuff", do you know what it is? we don't so out it all comes!

No I don't, it kinda looks like tiny pieces of paper or like that little piece of skin that you accidentally bite off of your cheek sometimes (I hope I'm not the only one)

Yeah you don't want bits of solder clogging your blogs or damaging your pump impeller.

LOL clogging your blogs. I'm tired..

Okay I didn't get around to draining it yet, but as I was running it, I realized that the water level dropped about a centimeter, keep in mind that the loop is only a day or two old, is this normal?

Okay I didn't get around to draining it yet, but as I was running it, I realized that the water level dropped about a centimeter, keep in mind that the loop is only a day or two old, is this normal?

is if the system is not bled out completely. cycling the pump, varying the pump

speed and time should eventually bleed the system, unless you have a big radiator

in the roof and the reservoir is down low in the chassis. air isn't going to travel down

too much.

Posted Image

This is my setup, rad at the top, pump on the bottom, res on side

yeah i have a setup like that and what you are going to have to do is unscrew the rad and make sure its below the res and the airbubble will be forced out of the rad

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02