My New Updated WC Parts List (Need Advice)

Hi LTT!

I've already posted one of these water cooling parts list before, however I've done more research and have since changed up the list a little.  I want to get opinions on some of the components I've chosen for my first custom loop.  So first off I will show you the parts list that are in my saved shopping cart on FrozenCPU:

WaterCoolingLoopPartsList_zpsc6e983ed.jp

Now keep in mind, I'm going to be squeezing this into Corsair 350D.  

My first question is about the Monsoon .999 Silver Bullet I've chosen to use.  I haven't hear any thing really bad about it.  I thought is would be a better alternative than using a sliver coil in the res.  Is there any downside to using this to prevent algae?  And can I use it to plug one of the radiators and still get the same effect or does it need to plug one of the res inlets/outlets?  

I'm considering placing the res/pump wither where the back exhaust fan goes or where really close to the GPU (almost sitting on top of the PSU but squeezed right in front of the GPU).  I don't think I will make a decision on that until I have the res/pump to mock up.  Where in the 350D do you think I should place the res/pump?

I know I have extra fittings, I'm just not quite sure how it will all shake out.  I know I will need at least one 45 degree fitting for the top radiator because the CPU power is really close to where the inlet for the top read will be.  I had issues fitting my H100i with the CPU power connector location.  I'm expecting the same issue with the custom loop.  I would like to use 45 degree fittings on the CPU block as well just top help with cleaner runs.  And have one left over in case I run into an issue and need to use is somewhere else in the loop.

The only other thing I'm looking for is a EVGA GTX 780 Ti backplate.  I'm assuming that any backplate is compatible with the GPU block.  Will I run into any fitment issues with the backplate?

If there is any thing I'm missing for my loop that I have overlooked, please inform me.  I want to get this done right the first time.  I'm open to all criticism.  Thanks for looking!

If you use a silver additive or part like that you are essentially voiding the warranty on any EK block (should they find out)

At least that's how it was when I last bought an EK block.

Edit: the same goes for some other manufacturers, (koolance off the top of my head)

Doubleedit

Where do you plan to mount the xres?

I have mine installed on the rear fan mount in my 750d as I have genuinely run out of room in the case. However, you can't mount it there without extra brackets if you have a rad in the roof. (also, the barket it comes with is not spaced for a 120mm fan)

why would it void the warranty?  Is it a marketing thing, meaning they want me to use their coolant?

Correction: I think it only applies to nickle plated blocks and you have chosen copper ones.

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/EK-IMAGES/Corrosion_Report_Final.pdf

Essentially though, most watercooling warranties are worthless anyway. Take Koolance's warranty for example, if you use any coolants, parts (fittings or o-rings?) or additives that are not Koolance, your warranty is void.

Gotcha. They just want you to buy everything for your loop from them.