5.1 audio setup, rear speakers have noice canceling, how to disable?

I build a Ryzen pc a while ago, it's got a realtek HD Audio chip, and the corresponding driver with utility.

Now recently I bought myself a 5.1 speaker set.

Now, the set worked fine, but when I played a stereo video or song, only the front speakers would work.

So I enabled speaker fill, which made the back speakers work too, but they have voice canceling.

This is fine in movies, but sounds really weird when I listen to songs or radio.

And I can't find a option to disable it, so does anyone know how to disable voice canceling for back speakers?(the voice canceling option is disabled already)

Thanks

Why tf would you put a stereo song on 5 speakers anyways? Sources with 2 channels should be run on 2 speakers. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

38 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

Why tf would you put a stereo song on 5 speakers anyways? Sources with 2 channels should be run on 2 speakers. 

I disagree, I want to feel like it is all around me.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, that's how the Speaker Fill option is made on the Realtek drivers. Before, I had a 10 year old motherboard with VIA HD audio on-board. The Speaker Fill on that worked perfectly. I had all my 6 channels output stereo music equally.

But Realtek sucks, and after a long time of searching, I found but 1 solution. To edit the registry and remap the Central/Subwoofer and Rear jacks as Front jacks. 

https://www.reaper-x.com/2012/02/13/how-to-remap-retasking-realtek-onboard-jacks-ports/

Mind you, you need an older driver version, like 6.0.1.7543. Anything higher than 6.0.1.8xxx will not work. 

This is very good for music, but for movies: You know on a 5.1 movie, the voices are on the central speaker, and very few sounds are on the rear speakers. This might work well in a cinema, but for home, I prefer having all sounds coming from all speakers. So this remapping trick makes it better in my opinion. 

As for games, it's the same as the movies. I still prefer having all the sounds coming from all speakers, not the voices only from central and where the bass is non-existent most of the time.