Force unistall windows 10 drivers

FreQUENCY

Hello.

I unistall audio drivers but they keep comming back. They are the built in windows 10 drivers but when i unistall them from device manager  they keep installing again.

Is there any reason as to why you'd want to uninstall them? After all if your device needs different drivers, you can just download and install them without uninstalling the generic ones. 

Well, the device needs ANY driver to operate, and Windows will install the default one since it's the simplest to "find".

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, FreQUENCY said:

Hello.

I unistall audio drivers but they keep comming back. They are the built in windows 10 drivers but when i unistall them from device manager  they keep installing again.

Remove the sound card, or disable it in the BIOS/UEFI if it is integrated to the motherboard.

Windows Plug N Play technology, introduced in Windows 98, is designed to automatically find the best driver it can to operate any connected hardware and peripheral.

You can disable the hardware from Device Manager right-click menu on the device, if you want.

3 hours ago, FreQUENCY said:

Its my mobos audio card.I cant remove it :P @GoodBytes

Great as mentioned then, go to the BIOS/UEFI (whichever you have), and disable your sound chip there, and current will not be delivered to it, and so Windows won't detect it.

This is not recommended, bit check to see if they in the driver store. This is where drivers "hide".

However; deleting the wrong driver here could cause a big problem so be careful, and take a more logical approach first.