can someone please get me to understand what my assignment is? no one is helping

saif96
Go to solution Solved by Hebdomad,

Sounds like you are doing a pitch for a media relations job.

Examples of tweets would be examples of tweets you would send as part of this campaign.
Same goes for Instagram.
I would also add as a note below these examples explaining why you posted the content and how it supports the overall media campaign and why the content is fit for the platform you are posting on.

I'll use Linus Tech Tips Instagram as an example. But you should make your own posts as examples for your own campaign.

" Linus is a hot boy " Fits with the brand and corporate image of Linus Tech Tips.
 Post is made to be humorous and shareable whilst showing of the technological and humorous side of Linus Tech Tips by making a joke using a high tech camera. Content is suitable for Instagram as it's highly visual with minimal text.

my professor is nuts, he gave us little instruction on what i should do and he wont reply to my email and i cant contact any of my classmates because i dont have their numbers, and the deadline is in 6 hours and our last class was 2 days ago and he's traveling tomorrow 

im a student in media and this is the instruction he gave us to do 

This will be the final project for this class.

It will be a media kit that includes the following:

1. Fact Sheet                - DONE

2. One News Release   - DONE

3. Pitch Letter               -DONE

4. Captioned Images     -DONE

5. Magazine Article        -DONE

6. Three Twitter Examples (not clear)

8. Three Instagram Examples (not clear)

what does he mean my get 3 examples of twitter and instagram? please help me

Sounds like "Get 3 examples of using Twitter and Instagram"

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Examples of tweets would be examples of tweets you would send as part of this campaign.
Same goes for Instagram.
I would also add as a note below these examples explaining why you posted the content and how it supports the overall media campaign and why the content is fit for the platform you are posting on.

I'll use Linus Tech Tips Instagram as an example. But you should make your own posts as examples for your own campaign.

" Linus is a hot boy " Fits with the brand and corporate image of Linus Tech Tips.
 Post is made to be humorous and shareable whilst showing of the technological and humorous side of Linus Tech Tips by making a joke using a high tech camera. Content is suitable for Instagram as it's highly visual with minimal text.

43 minutes ago, Hebdomad said:

Same goes for Instagram.

wow this well put together reply i really think you helped me with this im gonna do it now thank you!