Linustechtips log in

Daywalker_313

Every time I log out of Linustechtips and try to log in again it would not recognise my password, hence I have to reset my password every day.

This is driving me nuts, has anyone the same issue or a fix for that? 

thanks

Do you mean that the ltt forum does not accept your password? Are you sure you enter the correct password every time you login?

2 minutes ago, Daywalker_313 said:

every time the same.....

- snip -

Not very smart to openly display your email address on the internet.

Maybe contact colonel_mortis for something like this: https://linustechtips.com/main/staff/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

i hearby summon thee; @colonel_mortis

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

That's obviously not meant to happen, and it seems to work for everyone else (there have been lots of successful logins in the last hour). Do you always reset it to the same thing?

If you're choosing different passwords each time, is it OK if you (reset it to something random and) send me the new password in a PM, so I can check that everything seems to be stored correctly?

HTTP/2 203