GPS problem with kitkat

mkessler9

I just updated my phone to kitkat 4.4 and there's a problem. When I turn on GPS my phone charges extremely fast and dies fast when I turn GPS(location services) off the battery acts normal. Why is it doing this? I've never had this problem before.

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

I just updated my phone to kitkat 4.4 and there's a problem. When I turn on GPS my phone charges extremely fast and dies fast when I turn GPS(location services) off the battery acts normal. Why is it doing this? I've never had this problem before.

Just keep it off..Solves problem

ya good luck with that.....

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

lol idk you dont really have many options beside to downgrade your OS

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

MK did you flash it with cwm or android did it for you?

Android asked me to update. Its a droid ultra 

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

mkessler9 It is most propably just SW problem on the Google side. Hopefully they fix it soon :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler