Homemade Watercooling on gpu

So, I am planning to diy a watercooling for my old nvidia gigabyte gt 610 which stock is without fans, and test how much can I overclock it. And the cooling part will be a fridge cooler. I am going to buy cpu waterblock for cooling and ziptight it on the gpu, use anti-freeze and use liquid metal on the waterblock. I'm going to buy the block from AliExpress and going to do everything for under 20$, any problems about the plan? Give me some links for the block from AliExpress pliz! :D

1 minute ago, Pres2Hack said:

So, I am planning to diy a watercooling for my old nvidia gigabyte gt 610 which stock is without fans, and test how much can I overclock it.

A GT 610 running at 5°C is still just a GT 610.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Pres2Hack said:

@Dreaper to use my old pc for gaming and not to throw it away

You wont be able to game on it.  

even if youmanage to get it to 5 degrees, the VRM design and chip on that card are just so crappy you probbaly won;t even see a big improvement in anything.

also, where are you going to find a fridge cooler for under 20 bucks? 

you wont get any extra notable performance out of the card, and even when going aliexpress the cost of doing this will pay for a better card.

39 minutes ago, Pres2Hack said:

So, I am planning to diy a watercooling for my old nvidia gigabyte gt 610 which stock is without fans, and test how much can I overclock it. And the cooling part will be a fridge cooler. I am going to buy cpu waterblock for cooling and ziptight it on the gpu, use anti-freeze and use liquid metal on the waterblock. I'm going to buy the block from AliExpress and going to do everything for under 20$, any problems about the plan? Give me some links for the block from AliExpress pliz! :D

Just do it. 

Dont see why people are shooting OP down considering they know not what experience OP will gain or how much fun it would be to do such a thing... 

Personally im considering buying a peltier and a 1150-1155 motherboard and cpu + some ram and have at it for the hell of it, bare in mind i used to run Peltier on Amd k6 chip back in the day (chipped the chip and broke the cpu unfortunatly ;( ) , after that i used a Vapochill system which was very very nice, to bad they went out of production because they where extremly nice to use.. 

So as i said at the top , Go for it OP smash the record barrier, once your comfortable you might want to get a newer system and go full on Water ;)

4 minutes ago, Pres2Hack said:

to use my old pc for gaming and not to throw it away

You're not going to be able to get it at a point where it would be suitable for gaming.
The poor performance of the card is not caused by it's heatsink or its temperatures - but with the components that make up the card. You can't change the GPU inside it, you can't change the memory or install more. You can't change the power delivery or the VRMs. Even if it had the best cooler on it, its performance and how well it can overclock is still limited by other factors that you cannot change.

You're never going to be able to buy a waterblock, zip ties, anti freeze, liquid metal, and a fridge cooler all for under $20.

Just put the $20 in a jar and save up for a 2nd hand used card like a GTX 960 (just not one of those fake ones on ebay from China or else you may just end up with another GT 610).

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I have Gigabyte 1050 ti and fridge and I want to do the experiment to run fortnite on minimum graphics and some benchmarks to test what i can get boiz! 

Just for fun and yea, to use that pc for a few more years =) 

Might as well desolder the memory and solder GDDR5 chips on there :P go balls to the wall!

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro