I need Headphone suggestions

So currently I have solos as my main headset for my PC. After wearing them for all day for years they aren't really that comfortable. I need something that is comfy and sounds good enough, I am looking at prices up to $100 tough preferably on the lower end. I was thinking senhizer but I am open to other brands. Also I kind of would like for them to connect via 3.5 mm headphone jack and not usb. Thanks - Grant

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826138190&cm_re=shp_9500-_-26-138-190-_-Product

+V-Moda Boompro Mod mic if need be.

its my current setup and its good for the money, tho i purchased the headphones for around 70$ at the time.

one big point is their comfort, you can check reviews online they are all rather positive.

I almost don't feel them on my head, and there's no difference whether you wear them for 1 minute of 10 hours straight, they will always feel comfy.

one person on a review said they were sweat magnet so if you tend to sweat a lot this could be an issue, the fabric the cushions are made of tend to absorb, not a problem for me tho. And also if you have a very small head they might feel loose and move around, i have a big head and the clamp force is low, which also contributes to their comfort, but they stay well on my head and don't move around.

14 hours ago, Howitz said:

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826138190&cm_re=shp_9500-_-26-138-190-_-Product

+V-Moda Boompro Mod mic if need be.

its my current setup and its good for the money, tho i purchased the headphones for around 70$ at the time.

one big point is their comfort, you can check reviews online they are all rather positive.

I almost don't feel them on my head, and there's no difference whether you wear them for 1 minute of 10 hours straight, they will always feel comfy.

one person on a review said they were sweat magnet so if you tend to sweat a lot this could be an issue, the fabric the cushions are made of tend to absorb, not a problem for me tho. And also if you have a very small head they might feel loose and move around, i have a big head and the clamp force is low, which also contributes to their comfort, but they stay well on my head and don't move around.

Thanks for the suggestion I have a pretty big head so they shouldn't move around a lot but I will definitely look into those.

If you want something comfy that sounds a lot like a Beats Solo then the $59 AKG K92 is pretty good and very comfy. 

If you want something even better consider th $70 Status Audio CB-1.