Looking for an EK-FC980 GTX Ti WF3 for my build.

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy one of these waterblocks from ek specifically for Gigabyte's 980 Ti Windforce edition. I'm really desperate for one since I already have one for my sli setup and I just need one more. Does ANYONE know WHERE I can find one? I've actually looked everywhere and I can't find them at all.

This is the model I'm looking for: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc980-gtx-ti-wf3-acetal-nickel

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

10 hours ago, Antistatical said:

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy one of these waterblocks from ek specifically for Gigabyte's 980 Ti Windforce edition. I'm really desperate for one since I already have one for my sli setup and I just need one more. Does ANYONE know WHERE I can find one? I've actually looked everywhere and I can't find them at all.

This is the model I'm looking for: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc980-gtx-ti-wf3-acetal-nickel

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Welcome to the Forums!

Older generation blocks are made anymore so your best option would be to look for new old stock or used components that are still in decent condition. You will need to do a fair bit of work with used water cooling equipment before being able to redeploy them.

2 hours ago, W-L said:

Welcome to the Forums!

Older generation blocks are made anymore so your best option would be to look for new old stock or used components that are still in decent condition. You will need to do a fair bit of work with used water cooling equipment before being able to redeploy them.

Do you have any idea where I could find used components? I've checked craigslist, eBay, r/hardwareswap, among other second-hand apps and all have come up empty. Thanks in advance.

20 hours ago, Antistatical said:

Do you have any idea where I could find used components? I've checked craigslist, eBay, r/hardwareswap, among other second-hand apps and all have come up empty. Thanks in advance.

Those would be your best bet, keep an eye out for new stuff that comes up essentially or for new old stock that didn't sell.