K&M Support on Xbox One?

To be honest, I've been waiting for them to say that this will be a thing. In my opinion, it's one of the biggest steps they would have needed to make to stay in the game.

I haven't been on console for a while but I don't think it will be enough to pull PC gamers over/back to console.

What do you guys think?

Source: https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/25/rumored-full-mouse-and-keyboard-support-for-xbox-one-could-change-the-gaming-landscape/

Yeah, because they have nothing else.

As for Keyboard Support:
PS4 already has a couple of Games with Keyb Support.

XBone has One AFAIR...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Keybord works just fine, not sure about a mouse 

No, it wouldn't pull away PC gamers to consoles and I highly doubt that's what MS is aiming for with KB&M support anyway. Just more input options, along with their recent flexible system they with the the Adaptive Controller for accessible gaming. MS doesn't really care if you buys games from them via Xbox Live or Win10 Store. The way I see it is that PC, console (along with handhelds), and mobile phone gaming are largely different audiences. I'm not saying there isn't overlap; I do both PC and console though admittedly little on mobile. The overlaps just seems relatively small, as evidence by the little activity of this console gaming subforum on a forum largely populated by PC gamers. Console only gamers congregate elsewhere. The thing they need to figure out is enticing PC gamers to use the Win10 Store and console gamers to buy an Xbox (next-gen anyway; not much you can do with current). One factor, among others (see recent threads on Xbox One vs PS4), is MS exclusive games (KB&M support here helps make the same games playable on both Win10 and Xbox), which sadly they're only investing into right now so we won't see the fruits of that labor until next-gen since it does take a couple years to make AAA games.