Best birthday ever

Go to solution Solved by ItsTheDuckAgain,

GF gifting tech? MARRY HER FAST!

I recently started trading and bought for the purpose of trading a new monitor XZ350CU 35” ultra wide and it’s connected to my 5 year old Acer laptop with an i5 (not sure the number lol) but it has 1.8GH and it has a small Nvidia card built in. It works relatively alright for trading though when I start opening more windows it struggles, let alone gaming, I tried to play fortnight but I only could get it to run on lowest settings and after 10 minutes my laptop did shut down. It was so hot I could have cooked a egg on it. 

Well ever since I bought me that nice monitor I was playing with the thought of getting me a new pc but my gf always said NO, being a good boy I listened to her lol. 

Well last week I got a mail with order confirmation of Sapphier RX Vega 64 limited addition, i7 8700, Asus rog stirx z370-f and 16Gb G.skill ram, with a email card from my gf wishing me happy birthday. Damit I’m I not the luckiest man around. 

To complete my set up I have bought me a corsair Z570, corsair H115i Pro AOI, Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb boot drive, 2TB Toshiba HDD, corsair HX850i PSU.

All parts coming in slowly and I will share a pic when the set up is complete, happy to hear your thoughts. 

Cheers 

Happy birthday bud.

My birthday was recently too - I only got a (super nice) tshirt, and thanks to the recent Apple lawsuit, a free keyboard repair on my MacBook pro.

Damn, nice catch. :)

9 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

GF gifting tech? MARRY HER FAST!

Lol iknr. Will do soon I Guess. 

16 minutes ago, Tabs said:

Happy birthday bud.

My birthday was recently too - I only got a (super nice) tshirt, and thanks to the recent Apple lawsuit, a free keyboard repair on my MacBook pro.

Damn, nice catch. :)

Haha thanks and happy belated b-day to you too. 

I had an amazing experience with Apple after two years of drama, Long story short I had a 9.7 pro with keyboard and pen and had to send in 6 times and every time a one to one exchange, called Apple support and they now upgraded me to a 10.5 pro with new keyboard and pen and best part I was allowed to purchase new Apple warranty, so not ipad with two years warranty. Didn’t expect that to happen but I won’t complain and I’m Super happy about it. 

I now have a actual question, I just thought about OS for my new build and initially was thinking of using my old key from my laptop but if possible I’d rather get a new one and was reading up on OEM key’s. I found some for $12 for win 8.1 and it seems they can be used for win 10 activation.

Does anyone have experience with that? 

Thanks heaps 

Here he is, will load some bench markings over the weekend.

E09B6110-6369-447E-BAE3-19B385ECB6F0.jpeg

3A19DEB1-C737-402C-9E77-4777F00895A7.jpeg

3A8DBAA4-F2E0-4ABB-BD9A-8B897781E9FA.jpeg

CB51BB91-AF61-42C9-810D-9361240487F4.jpeg

0229B1F0-0535-4B84-919C-A8848DF2FFD8.jpeg