Which game are you primarily playing atm?

ManOfDisguise

Which ONE game are you playing the most atm? For me its CS:GO! Brings back the good ol feeling from 1.6. I gotta say, Valve have still got it! But I hope they dont make CS:GO f2p as the rumors say. But for now CS = king of FPS!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

To be really honest i don't game ATM i'm simply just too busy with school :'(

Interested in Business and Technology

Its a tie with Bioshock Infinite and my Skyrim that is modded to its tits. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

The only game i am playing atm is League of legends. Really want to play rome total war 2 but don't have the time :(

Bf4 and Machinarium 

| i5 4690K 4,4Ghz | Gtx 680 Msi twin frozr Oc edition | Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 Gb | Asus Z97-A | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB| Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB | Fractal Design Integra 750 W | All gently placed with great fright inside a Fractal Design Define R4 |

| ProJect Head Box S USB with Hifiman HE-400's plugged in | Check profile page for more Audio shizzle(dizzle) |

I've been playing World of Tanks daily for about 5 months now,so yeahhh.

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

shadow warrior, trine2 and dota2

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

At the moment I'm playing Far Cry 3, managed to get my .50 cal Z93 with a supressor, they never knew what hit them :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

DayZ Standalone and Mod, Forged Alliance, Rust, Just Cause 2 Multiplayer, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2 and lots of others :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Battlefield 3.

Bf4 is stupid and is so expensive.

STORMBORN

CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K 4.6Ghz
Motherboard : Asus Z97-A
GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix
RAM : 16 GB (8*2) Kingston Hyperx Fury
Case : NZXT H440
Cooler : Corsair H100i
SSD : 2 X Intel 530 Series 120 GB in RAID 0
HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 500 GB Seagate Momentus
PSU : Corsair RM 750
Display: 2 X Dell S2240L Monitors in Surround
Mouse : Logitech G 402 Hyperion Fury
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 439 
Keyboard : TVS (cheepo) Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Keyboard
Mousepad : Steelseries QCK Mass

Purpose : Mechanical 3D Modelling/ Photorealistic Rendering (Solidworks) and Gaming

World of Tanks daily player from Alpha test here.  ;)

At the moment I'm playing Far Cry 3, managed to get my .50 cal Z93 with a supressor, they never knew what hit them :)

with a high power scope? i dont understand why you would use the illuminated scope

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

with a high power scope? i dont understand why you would use the illuminated scope

Yea, I have the illunimated scope but prefered the high power scope.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yea, I have the illunimated scope but prefered the high power scope.

do you use an assault rifle?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

do you use an assault rifle?

Yea,

The weapons I use are these ----> Japanese Tanto, Shadow (with laser dot sight and suppressor), Shredder (with extended mag and suppressor), Bushman (with Marksman sight and suppressor) and my trusty Z93 (with high power scope, extended mag and suppressor).

Yea,

The weapons I use are these ----> Japanese Tanto, Shadow (with laser dot sight and suppressor), Shredder (with extended mag and suppressor), Bushman (with Marksman sight and suppressor) and my trusty Z93 (with high power scope, extended mag and suppressor).

are those the unlockable weapons?

I use an m14 with reflex sight and suppressor, an vector with suppressor and red dot sight, and the z93 with high power scope and suppressor

are those the unlockable weapons?

I use an m14 with reflex sight and suppressor, an vector with suppressor and red dot sight, and the z93 with high power scope and suppressor

I think so, I mate said it was a little over kill but I'd rather wipe out an outpost without being seen

Blow out the alarms then pick them off, one by one, all at a distance of 100m.