Help for hardware to gamer pc.

Hello, everyone. I'm looking for a new game pc because of my laptop just broke for a few days ago. it's stupid to fix my laptop. so I cinder wish for someones help to get some cheap and strong pc gear. Its okay if it comes from eBay or Amazon. but I think that you guys now more then I do on this market. Come from Denmark. Just so you guys know. 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($94.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($69.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Samsung) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($58.87 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Corsair - SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case  ($30.00 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM (2015) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $473.72
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-06-22 04:41 EDT-0400

You can add a GPU, such as a 1060 6GB when you can save up money. The integrated graphics on the 2200G are very good for the price and let you play 1080P titles around medium. Performs like a GT1030, maybe a bit worse. The GPU upgrade is always there. The system has an SSD, and lots of HDD space, and room to add a 200W GPU. Fast ram included as well.

hi.

4 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($94.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($69.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Samsung) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($58.87 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Corsair - SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case  ($30.00 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CXM (2015) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $473.72
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-06-22 04:41 EDT-0400

You can add a GPU, such as a 1060 6GB when you can save up money. The integrated graphics on the 2200G are very good for the price and let you play 1080P titles around medium. Performs like a GT1030, maybe a bit worse. The GPU upgrade is always there. The system has an SSD, and lots of HDD space, and room to add a 200W GPU. Fast ram included as well.

Aren't those American prices? Or Australian i guess?

536,94 Euro. 
Monitor / Keyboard / Mouse / Operating System I already have. 

Just now, JesperLeoMoberg said:

536,94 Euro. 
Monitor / Keyboard / Mouse / Operating System I already have. 

your budget is EXACTLY 536,94 € ?

Just slaughtered your biggy bank and finished counting?

ItsTheDuckAgain ohh sry. My budget is lower. it's the budget I can save up to. My account budget is more likely 160 Euro or smaller 

i suggest using a local classfied like kijiji and looking up budget gaming pc, i got a custom build with a 1tb hard drive, GTX 950, i5 cpu, 8gb ram and a 430w psu for 300$ canadian

Just now, JesperLeoMoberg said:

ItsTheDuckAgain ohh sry. My budget is lower. it's the budget I can save up to. My account budget is more likely 160 Euro or smaller 

Are you against buying used?

42 minutes ago, JesperLeoMoberg said:

Hello, everyone. I'm looking for a new game pc because of my laptop just broke for a few days ago. it's stupid to fix my laptop. so I cinder wish for someones help to get some cheap and strong pc gear. Its okay if it comes from eBay or Amazon. but I think that you guys now more then I do on this market. Come from Denmark. Just so you guys know. 

Then ya R3 2200G machine

34 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

That needs a better motherboard though, the ASrock Pro4 is about the bare minimum I would recommend.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

6 minutes ago, JesperLeoMoberg said:

160 euro = 186 usd, your not really gunna get anything decent for that maybe low graphic settings with 30fps, but ur gunna have upgrade the hardware, and some parts arnt compatible with others ive lost 100s of dollars because of compatiblilty, i suggest atleast getting 250-300usd so u can get a slighlty below top of the line pc, so you know it will last you a while before you even think of upgrading any piece of hardware

5 minutes ago, Supportsneedlove said:

Are you against buying used?

Nope not at all. It's fine by me.

also ur gunna want to have a bigger budget if ur buying online, because of shipping and the package inspectors at ur countrys boarder, i last thing i bought  was a motherboard i had to pay 30$ to the package inspectors, here its called canadian customs

3 minutes ago, Xtenchen said:

160 euro = 186 usd, your not really gunna get anything decent for that maybe low graphic settings with 30fps, but ur gunna have upgrade the hardware, and some parts arnt compatible with others ive lost 100s of dollars because of compatiblilty, i suggest atleast getting 250-300usd so u can get a slighlty below top of the line pc, so you know it will last you a while before you even think of upgrading any piece of hardware

I will buy piece by piece. Soo if I had 186 USD. I could buy one piece of hardware. Then buy the next piece next month. then I could get more for the money. 

2 minutes ago, Xtenchen said:

also ur gunna want to have a bigger budget if ur buying online, because of shipping and the package inspectors at ur countrys boarder, i last thing i bought  was a motherboard i had to pay 30$ to the package inspectors, here its called canadian customs

Wow i will have that in mind. at least I have a site to go after and some useful information. 

1 minute ago, JesperLeoMoberg said:

I will buy piece by piece. Soo if I had 186 USD. I could buy one piece of hardware. Then buy the next piece next month. then I could get more for the money. 

okay then get the build posted by askTJ and buy the solid state drive last

3 minutes ago, JesperLeoMoberg said:

and by the time you got all the parts the first one will be out of date...

Don't get yourself stuck in that circle. Save up first, then buy at once, 400€ + is the least I would do before starting to buy stuff.

4 minutes ago, JesperLeoMoberg said:

I will buy piece by piece.

horrible way to build a PC, just save up for the bare minimum R3 2200G machine

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Just now, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

and by the time you got all the parts the first one will be out of date...

Don't get yourself stuck in that circle. Save up first, then buy at once, 400€ + is the least I would do before starting to buy stuff.

yea that's true. 

19 minutes ago, JesperLeoMoberg said:

yea that's true. 

https://sharkgaming.dk/max-bite-kickstarter Buy an SSD down the line if you want, a used graphicscard, you can get a 1050 or if you're lucky a 1050 ti for 500 kroner :). It's without the licence but you can get the same thing for cheaply on kinguin or G2A. Should fit with your 4000 kroner budget, plus the tower itself has a 2 year warranty (would be easier in Danish but it's an English forum).

7 minutes ago, Supportsneedlove said:

https://sharkgaming.dk/max-bite-kickstarter Buy an SSD down the line if you want, a used graphicscard, you can get a 1050 or if you're lucky a 1050 ti for 500 kroner :). It's without the licence but you can get the same thing for cheaply on kinguin or G2A. Should fit with your 4000 kroner budget, plus the tower itself has a 2 year warranty (would be easier in Danish but it's an English forum).

Wow thanks. :D