AMD offering BF4 in upcoming "Never settle" bundle

Jono123499

It really doesn't matter for a lot of people. I bought my 660 Ti because when it came out it was the best at its price. I'm not going to AMD just for a single game that I'm going to buy myself anyways.

It really doesn't matter for a lot of people. I bought my 660 Ti because when it came out it was the best at its price. I'm not going to AMD just for a single game that I'm going to buy myself anyways.

If you're going to end up buying it yourself, doesn't that add even more value to the AMD cards ?

In my case, that means I can not buy the graphics card from AMD, as I have a policy on never, inadvertently or not, give money to EA for any game that requires Origin.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

In my case, that means I can not buy the graphics card from AMD, as I have a policy on never, inadvertently or not, give money to EA for any game that requires Origin.
Um you don't have to use the code lol

I am in the need for a new GPU. My little old ASUS AMD 5830 crashes under heavy loads =(

Although, I did pre-order Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition off Origin as soon as it become available.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

You can sell it ?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Can't wait to see how much BF4 is AMD optimized .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

@Wikiforce He is actually hating on EA and Origin which everybody can agree suck a fat one

If the game comes with the card, and I would buy it for myself if I bought a nVidia card instead, I would consider a 300 dollar video card a 240 dollar video card. (Assuming that the game is 60 dollars.) Making it a much better deal if a comparing two 300 dollar cards.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Was that SnypeUXD's comment which slick referred to in the livestream, cus they were laughing at a post slick saw where the person said "i don't care if they offer a game i'll buy anyway"