Late 2013 Gaming PC

I am new to the forums so I am not sure where this goes so if someone would mind telling me or moving this to the appropriate place I would appreciate it.

I have been a great fan of Linus Tech Tips and the community has been great so I thought it best to ask here what people think my gaming pc is worth today. The parts are listed in the PcPartPicker link as well as this post. No I am not selling the PC on this website. Thanks in advance for the advice.

CPU: i5-4760K @3.8GHZ (can get up to 4.2 extremely stable)

Cooler: Corsair H105

Motherboard: MSI Z87- 45

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB

Storage: Intel 730 240GB SSD

Case: Corsair Air 540

Power: Corsair HX750 Gold

ASUS Blu-Ray Reader

Asus PCE-AC55BT B1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi  

Windows 10 Pro

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qkbR4q

IMG_20180621_050223.jpg

400 on the high end lower for tech savvy people

8 minutes ago, emosun said:

400 on the high end lower for tech savvy people

Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping a little more, but that makes about sense.

I disagree, people are selling these on Ebay $800 -1000 with Gtx 960, I think that he could probably get ~$550 if he tries ~$450 if he wanted to sell it now.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Welcome to the forum!

500 is very doable i would say.

make sure you clean the system really well from dust etc, get some great quality pictures.

this makes selling allot easier and gives a good first impression for a buyer.

also another tip that helps me out 99% of the time is asking more then you actually want for it.

for example if your goal is 500, list it for 600. a buyer will always try to lower the price and this way you most likely end on the price you want for it.

GL :)

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

Cool PC... I'd try posting this in the classifieds topic if I where you I'm surprised this hasn't been intervined with yet with someone like a moderator. There someone who is looking to buy a PC will see it, no hard feelings.

Please don't argue with me, I am just trying to help, or be helped. (we are all humans right?)

I appreciate all the responses. Thanks.

9 hours ago, floppy disk mayhem said:

Cool PC... I'd try posting this in the classifieds topic if I where you I'm surprised this hasn't been intervined with yet with someone like a moderator. There someone who is looking to buy a PC will see it, no hard feelings.

They're looking for a value estimate... Not selling it. Putting a post of something not for sale in the Classifieds section isn't going to achieve anything except annoyance 

That's an F in the profile pic

11 hours ago, Froody129 said:

They're looking for a value estimate... Not selling it. Putting a post of something not for sale in the Classifieds section isn't going to achieve anything except annoyance 

*Facepalm* I am so sorry! I knew that I should have read the whole thing! I am so sorry about that.

Please don't argue with me, I am just trying to help, or be helped. (we are all humans right?)