Same temps with my new aircooler

FreQUENCY

Today i installed a cryorig mi9 to my i5 4570. I have the exact same temps with my stock intel cooler.45 on idle.55C in games.I installed my artic mx2 paste on it.Not the cryorig one.

those temps are ok, but to low as for intel cooler, sooo maybe the temp sensor is bad 

I would double check and make sure that cooler is on there tight. You may not actually see a temp benefit until it starts working hard and generating more heat.

It was kinda hard to apply the cooler in the board.I dont know

55c is very low and you won't see much of a difference in temps without a much better cooler. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You can only go so low with air. With your temps, you aren't going to see much difference. The idle is bit higher than what it should be. But I think thats just your fan settings. Since new cooler can deliver more with lower speed, its just using that lower speed to get same temps. So, as we in air cooling section like to point, only real reason to go for aftermarket coolers on locked chips is lower fan noise from cooler.

Now, if you want to see if there's actually any difference, fiddle with fan curve settings or run heavier stress test like Asus RealBench or 3DMark.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv