Which 4k HDR TV should i get for PS4 pro?

Sabir

Is LG C7T oled tv good? It's in my country Bangladesh. Should i get it?
It's not C7P it's C7T.
I will play ps4 pro games long times, watch movies , YouTube
Is it good idea to buy this? 

Or should i get Sony X900E 
Or should i get Samsung Qled TV?

I want better quality , long lasting , solid build, high quality pictures. Overall the best.

I heard all over the Internet OLED got image burning etc. Is it risk to buy this TV? I am worry.

I hear the Sony ones are pretty good.  I have a Samsung 4K HDR but its refresh rate could be better. 

23 minutes ago, Sabir said:

It's not C7P it's C7T.

I want better quality , long lasting , solid build, high quality pictures. Overall the best.

I heard all over the Internet OLED got image burning etc. Is it risk to buy this TV? I am worry.

if it fits your budget go for oled, most of oleds have real 120hz refresh rate, 4k hdr oled is like holy grail of tv master race

1 minute ago, wojtepanik said:

if it fits your budget go for oled, most of oleds have real 120hz refresh rate, 4k hdr oled is like holy grail of tv master race

But image burning in issues.

2 minutes ago, Sabir said:

But image burning in issues.

in TV it is not a case. oled TV are is well developed and if you are not an idiot you will not damage it

4 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

what do you do in bangladesh so you can afford 4k oled ?

Asking the real questions :)

30 minutes ago, Sabir said:

It's not C7P it's C7T.

Usually if the TV you are buying is around the price point of other TV's with the same specs, it should be nice and "good enough" for a TV. I know this sounds weird but as long as the TV is made from a well known brand with good warranty and good parts, and it has the specs you want, I would go for it. The thing that could be different across all the TV's in that price point would be sound, but I would recommend you to get a good soundbar, or just use headphones, as you will probably be gaming on it most of the time.

If you can afford OLED and HDR that would be fucking amazing.

But like I said, if it's coming from companies like sony, Samsung, LG, or other respectable brands, you shouldn't have to worry.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

4 minutes ago, tiandrei said:

Asking the real questions :)

boss in nike factory XDDD 

14 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

what do you do in bangladesh so you can afford 4k oled ?

Depending on parents

3 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

Can you plz help me about 4k TV?

2 minutes ago, Sabir said:

Can you plz help me about 4k TV?

Did you read my post?

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

rekt

13 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

Usually if the TV you are buying is around the price point of other TV's with the same specs, it should be nice and "good enough" for a TV. I know this sounds weird but as long as the TV is made from a well known brand with good warranty and good parts, and it has the specs you want, I would go for it. The thing that could be different across all the TV's in that price point would be sound, but I would recommend you to get a good soundbar, or just use headphones, as you will probably be gaming on it most of the time.

If you can afford OLED and HDR that would be fucking amazing.

But like I said, if it's coming from companies like sony, Samsung, LG, or other respectable brands, you shouldn't have to worry.

heard all over the Internet OLED got image burning etc. Is it risk to buy this TV? I am worry.

Just now, MrShinny said:

Did you read my post?

Yes I did bro.

Just now, Sabir said:

heard all over the Internet OLED got image burning etc. Is it risk to buy this TV? I am worry.

No not really, that only happens in low response rate monitors for gaming. Even if it happen I am sure LG and sony would cover it in their warrentys. But check their policys as different companies cover different things. That could be the deciding factor for you.

rekt

2 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

No not really, that only happens in low response rate monitors for gaming. Even if it happen I am sure LG and sony would cover it in their warrentys. But check their policys as different companies cover different things. That could be the deciding factor for you.

Then i should go for LG OLED C7T. I will play ps4 games , watch movies ,YouTube etc.

1 minute ago, Sabir said:

Then i should go for LG OLED C7T. I will play ps4 games , watch movies ,YouTube etc.

How much is the LG OLED C7T?

rekt

9 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

How much is the LG OLED C7T?

The 55" LG Smart 55C7T UHD OLED TV is now priced at 299,500/TK in my country. It's like $3566.

14 minutes ago, Sabir said:

The 55" LG Smart 55C7T UHD OLED TV is now priced at 299,500/TK in my country. It's like $3566.

Why don't  you just buy a beast PC with a good 700 dollar monitor?

rekt

7 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

I will buy next year.

1 hour ago, MrShinny said:

I think i will buy PC. And next year maybe i will get TV with ps4 pro :).

2 hours ago, Sabir said:

It's not C7P it's C7T.

Here's the thing about OLEDs and gaming.

For console, your fine. So long as you dont play the same game over and over and over for obscene number of hours a day, your fine.

If you use it as a TV also, so it has different images shown, again your fine.

Just remember static images WILL burn in if that same image is displayed over and over and over again.

BUT

Even if you play the same game with the same static UI for 4 hours a day, every day, for an entire year and display NOTHING else, even then, at the end of that year you will only have very very slight burn in.

Check out rtings current OLED burn in test to see what to expect.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/learn/real-life-oled-burn-in-test

Treat and OLED as your world a CRT or Plasma, and it will be fine. The BESt thign about OLED, is that it isnt a LCD, which means you dont have to deal with the multitude of issues LCD suffers from with regard to picture quality.

My advice, go with LG, they are the top manufactuer when it comes to OLED.

All the talk about burn in being a major issue for OLED is scare mongering, and inaccurate info being spread by ignorant people. Burn in isnt an issue so long as your aware that it can happen if you dont treat your OLED correctly.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |