It has been 10 hours....Ugh Cant wait any more!

100kevin100
Go to solution Solved by naca1227,

Its already at 10% so no I think it has something to do with origin right now. IDK

weird well I guess this case is closed

I Have been downloading bf4 for 10 hours now and its only at 80% it seems like its been a eternity downloading it! I wish I knew how to download it right from all 3 of the disc. So origins is downloading it or whatever its doing. Does anyone know how to speed this up?

1. go to sleep

2. read a book

3. play bf3

4.play bioshock

5.enjoy your now downloaded game

Diamond 5 in League :)

Yeah, pay more money to your internet provider...

I am I have xfinity and have 50mbps and its downloading it at like 300kbps.

I pay like $80 a month for 50mbps

If your internet is that slow (like mine) then the only option is to download games during the night when you're sleeping, because if you don't, good luck doing anything on the internet while you're downloading a game.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

that doesn't seem right. What wireless adapter do you use for your PC?

Or do you use Ethernet? What's your router? Especially thru Origin. I usually get twice he speed compared to Steam and uPlay

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

that doesn't seem right. What wireless adapter do you use for your PC?

Or do you use Ethernet? What's your router? Especially thru Origin. I usually get twice he speed compared to Steam and uPlay

Ethernet, my router is a G-Router

EDIT: And My computer has no viruses ran every single anti virus and theres nothing (Norton, MSE,  AVG,Ad-Aware,Avast,Spybot,McAfee,Avira). No viruses.

I use Ethernet, my router is a G-Router

EDIT: And My computer has no viruses ran every single anti virus and theres nothing (Norton, MSE,  AVG,Ad-Aware,Avast,Spybot,McAfee,Avira). No viruses.

That can handle a maximum of 54 Mbps so it should be fine. Either your cable sucks (not my expertise tho lol) or your provider isn't giving you 50mbps do other download take that long?

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I pay like $80 a month for 50mbps

300kps that is my life all the time 5mp connection.

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

Damn, I have no idea why it's taking so long

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

That can handle a maximum of 54 Mbps so it should be fine. Either your cable sucks (not my expertise tho lol) or your provider isn't giving you 50mbps do other download take that long?

Ill download something from steam, umm GTA 4 ill brb

Its already at 10% so no I think it has something to do with origin right now. IDK

tell me about it, I have 2mbps, I know the pain

Been, there done that haha it sucks.

Except the bandwidth is fully saturated so it's more like 30.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

try any random torrent that has tons of seeders and see if you get closer to your 40MB/s.

If you do then your problem is origin downloading slowly,if you stay at a low DL speed then comcast is fucking you,which is no surprise.

I don't download those because of fear of viruses, even though I have the paid for version of Norton, and avast. Lol I just don't trust them all that much. I havnt had anny issues with Comcast besides the fact that I have to call up ever 3 months and tell them my internet is slowing down. Then they just flip a switch an its fast again. I called them 3 weeks ago an complained so it should be good.

tell me about it, I have 2mbps, I know the pain

Totally of subject but, here's how magnets work.

What is a magnetic field? The space surrounding a magnet, in which magnetic force is exerted, is called a magnetic field. If a bar magnet is placed in such a field, it will experience magnetic forces. However, the field will continue to exist even if the magnet is removed. The direction of magnetic field at a point is the direction of the resultant force acting on a hypothetical North Pole placed at that point.

Alright, Well thanks for the help! Appreciate it.

Alright, Well thanks for the help! Appreciate it.

I try my best with the knowledge I have lol 

I don't download those because of fear of viruses, even though I have the paid for version of Norton, and avast. Lol I just don't trust them all that much. I havnt had anny issues with Comcast besides the fact that I have to call up ever 3 months and tell them my internet is slowing down. Then they just flip a switch an its fast again. I called them 3 weeks ago an complained so it should be good.

there are official torrents you know.

Unigine Heaven,the extremely popular benchmark,has a torrent download option on the official download site.

http://unigine.com/products/heaven/download/

Linus has videos comparing graphical quality on torrent.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/79599-gaming-image-quality-showdown-ps4-xbox-one-xbox-360-pc/

you can download some games,like Tera,from the official torrent hosted by en masse 

http://support.enmasse.com/tera/downloading-tera-via-torrent

anything of that sort is legal, and has no chance of being a virus,whatsoever.

Also if you have comcast why don't you just download norton free?they give comcast customers the entire norton suite free.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

there are official torrents you know.

Unigine Heaven,the extremely popular benchmark,has a torrent download option on the official download site.

http://unigine.com/products/heaven/download/

Linus has videos comparing graphical quality on torrent.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/79599-gaming-image-quality-showdown-ps4-xbox-one-xbox-360-pc/

you can download some games,like Tera,from the official torrent hosted by en masse 

http://support.enmasse.com/tera/downloading-tera-via-torrent

anything of that sort is legal, and has no chance of being a virus,whatsoever.

Also if you have comcast why don't you just download norton free?they give comcast customers the entire norton suite free.

I have Norton for free, but I also pay for avast. And MSE is on w8 so I have that too. Im just a big sissy when it comes to torrents, And I thought you ment torrents from like TPB or KAT ect ect.

Ohh and to anyone else that views this on bf4 there are like 3 servers that have around 30 people in it are there anymore servers that are more full?

Once a new game is released  ( a big one, or humble bundle) Origin cuts their download speeds in half too. So concider that.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"