Are you guys discontinuing the gen 2 aio sleeving kits and the Pro Modmesh E - series?

@CableMod im trying to buy “CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit Series 2 for EVGA CLC / NZXT Kraken - White” and “CableMod PRO ModMesh E-Series G3 / G2 / P2 / T2 Cable Kit (Black/White)”, but I cant find them anywhere but in your online store. Is there a supply shortage? Or do the big name stores(Amazon, Newegg, etc.) just need to restock?

4 minutes ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

@CableMod im trying to buy “CableMod AIO Sleeving Kit Series 2 for EVGA CLC / NZXT Kraken - White” and “CableMod PRO ModMesh E-Series G3 / G2 / P2 / T2 Cable Kit (Black/White)”, but I cant find them anywhere but in your online store. Is there a supply shortage? Or do the big name stores(Amazon, Newegg, etc.) just need to restock?

Looks like it's still in their product lines, so probably just restocking

https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-aio-sleeving-kit-series-2-for-evga-clc-nzxt-kraken-white/

https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-e-series-g2-p2-t2-modmesh-cable-kit-black-white/

26 minutes ago, W-L said:

Ok thank god! Bc I was wanting to make my first build with these “mods”

1 hour ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

@MadeInChina O69 they should be in stock at Amazon, Performance-PCs, and NewEgg as well - we don't have any plans to put either of those on end of life though. :)

8 minutes ago, CableMod said:

@MadeInChina O69 they should be in stock at Amazon, Performance-PCs, and NewEgg as well - we don't have any plans to put either of those on end of life though. :)

I realy like you guys, you have great customer support! 5 stars