iphone 6s looks like charged but isn't

(couldn't really find where tu put this so im gonna put it here{mods, move it at will})

so i have an iphone 6s, first, the lightning port sort of went bad, now to get a stable connection, i have to pull the cable to the right of the device, not much of a big deal, but a couple of days ago, the phone started to mess up, i'm not sure if it's just a coincidence, but this happened after i updated to ios 11.3, i'm using it, the phone is at 80% and it just turns off and ties to reset for 10 minutes, i plug it in and when it finallly turns on it's at 1%, then it started happening every time i used it, i would even have it plugged in right after it shut off, it also started stuttering (like it did when it was about to go out of battery). and just now did i notice the battery is inflating

this leads me to believe it's a battery problem, but does anyone know if it's something else? like, logic board problem?

-Moved to Phones and Tablets-

Sounds a bit more like a logic board problem, although if the battery is inflating, it could definitely be both.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

3 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to Phones and Tablets-

Sounds a bit more like a logic board problem, although if the battery is inflating, it could definitely be both.

блять