Chair for a big guy

slay english
2 minutes ago, slay english said:

Looking to buy a new computer chair. I'm about 6 foot and 300 lbs. 

Like an office chair or "gaming chair" and whats your budget.

I would like to spend no more than $300 if possible. I'm thinking office/ gaming chair. 

Go to a store with chairs and sit in them. No other way of doing it reliably. 

I'm very picky with my chairs, in particular the back height and position. I'm 6'5", so back support is pretty important to prevent getting back pain. 

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Go to a store with chairs and sit in them. No other way of doing it reliably. 

I'm very picky with my chairs, in particular the back height and position. I'm 6'5", so back support is pretty important to prevent getting back pain. 

True.

6 minutes ago, slay english said:

I just ordered it I don't have any good stores near me that stock big chairs. 

I hope you like it.

Also wondering. I'm 6,3 (194cm) and most chairs feel like they are going to destroy my back. Back support is super important 

That's an F in the profile pic

To be honest gaming chairs are generally overpriced by a lot, but I have zero regrets since purchasing this Maxnomic Titanus XL a few years ago: https://www.needforseatusa.com/en_us/shop/chairs/maxnomicr-titanus.html

I'm not big, just tall but it has been great - the first desk chair I've ever had that actually had full back/neck support. Most chair backs only come up to about my shoulders so there's nothing to support my neck/head, but this thing is gigantic. 

I'm 194.5cm / just a titch over 6'4" and about 210lbs at the moment. Needforseat actually recommended I get a smaller chair because this one is meant for really tall and very heavy people (they initially suggested it for 6'5" to 6'8" and 275-350lbs) but it's the best chair I've ever sat in.

HEDT: i9 10980XE @ 4.9 gHz, 64GB @ 3600mHz CL14 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, 2x Nvidia Titan RTX NVLink SLI, Corsair AX1600i, Samsung 960 Pro 2TB OS/apps, Samsung 850 EVO 4TB media, LG 38GL950G-B monitor, Drop CTRL keyboard, Decus Respec mouse

Laptop: Razer Blade Pro 2019 9750H model, 32GB @ 3200mHz CL18 G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4, 2x Samsung 960 Pro 1TB RAID0, repasted with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
Gaming Rig: i9 9900ks @ 5.2ghz, 32GB @ 4000mHz CL17 G.Skill Trident-Z DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, Corsair HX1200, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB, Asus PG348Q monitor, Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard, Corsair Ironclaw mouse
HTPC: i7 7700 (delidded + LM), 16GB @ 2666mHz CL15 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X, Corsair SFX 600, Samsung 850 Pro 512gb, Samsung Q55R TV, Filco Majestouch Convertible 2 TKL keyboard, Logitech G403 wireless mouse

22 hours ago, Kalm_Traveler1 said:

To be honest gaming chairs are generally overpriced by a lot, but I have zero regrets since purchasing this Maxnomic Titanus XL a few years ago: https://www.needforseatusa.com/en_us/shop/chairs/maxnomicr-titanus.html

I'm not big, just tall but it has been great - the first desk chair I've ever had that actually had full back/neck support. Most chair backs only come up to about my shoulders so there's nothing to support my neck/head, but this thing is gigantic. 

I'm 194.5cm / just a titch over 6'4" and about 210lbs at the moment. Needforseat actually recommended I get a smaller chair because this one is meant for really tall and very heavy people (they initially suggested it for 6'5" to 6'8" and 275-350lbs) but it's the best chair I've ever sat in.

I'm 193 but not in the US, do you perhaps know any other brands worth looking at? Back support is super important 

That's an F in the profile pic