How to see what PCI i have ?

Diarrrrrrr

Hey brothers hello today i got good news and bad news i will buy a gtx 1050 but i dont know what PCI i have so if anyone can help me , thanks :P 

well, we'll need more information on what system you have.

build specs could be a best start to more information.

20 minutes ago, airdeano said:

well, we'll need more information on what system you have.

build specs could be a best start to more information.

21 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

what motherboard do you have? you could also check CPUz and see what it says here:

image.png.0e63e83b3d44396ca2c617e4e068ae97.png

look m8 there is , its same as you the graphic interface but those x16 i dont know what they are or what they say

10 minutes ago, airdeano said:

since you have a Q67 mobo, the PCIe slot is a Gen2 x16. so the 1050 will work in that mobo.

sure ? i need to be secured

2 minutes ago, Diarrrrrrr said:

sure ? i need to be secured

yes, very sure. PCIe is backwards compatible. so any card that supports X16 gen 3 also supports gen 2.

your 1050 is kind of a low-power card, so gen 2 should provide ample bandwith to keep it from bottlenecking. you'll be fine!

2 hours ago, Diarrrrrrr said:

Hey brothers hello today i got good news and bad news i will buy a gtx 1050 but i dont know what PCI i have so if anyone can help me , thanks :P 

Try to run a userbenchmark (download and run), and that will tell you all of the information you need to know.

CPU: I9-7900X RAM: 64GB (16X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: RTX 3080 MOBO: ASUS X299 Deluxe PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair iCUE 465X Cooler: Corsair 280 AIO

3 hours ago, Opencircuit74 said:

Try to run a userbenchmark (download and run), and that will tell you all of the information you need to know.

thanks

5 hours ago, RollinLower said:

yes, very sure. PCIe is backwards compatible. so any card that supports X16 gen 3 also supports gen 2.

your 1050 is kind of a low-power card, so gen 2 should provide ample bandwith to keep it from bottlenecking. you'll be fine!

hope so , thank youu 

5 hours ago, airdeano said:

since you have a Q67 mobo, the PCIe slot is a Gen2 x16. so the 1050 will work in that mobo.

thankkss