WaterCooling Tips Needed

So i have a NZXT H700i case and i want to setup a custom water cooling loop for my gpu and cpu, my motherboard is the asus maximums x hero, cpu is a i7 8700k, and gpu is a EVGA FTW3 1080ti, i have the waterblock picked out for the gpu. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC8W64C1204

Now i came here for help to get everything else that will fit and match up, im looking for rbg parts not all of it has to be rgb but would some. (i want the best of the best for performance) i'd like for them to be all in one loop with a 360 rad. 

You’re going to want more than a single 360 if you’re putting the cpu and gpu in there, technically it is enough, but you’re going to need high fan speeds to keep fluid temp down. I would add at least another 240mm if your case supports, or even better a second 360. As for rads go with hardware labs. I prefer D5 pumps to ddc as my ddc caused bubbles on my monoblock. If that block isn’t including your vrms I would suggest dropping it and grabbing a monoblock for your board (vrms plus cpu). 

From there you have a choice of res/pump combo (easier) or separate (looks better). Then you will need 2 fitting sfor every component plus any required for the DRAIN (caps so you don’t forget!) get fans with static pressure.

as for fittings, bitspower and barrow are about the best looking, you need to decide whether you want rigid or flex and ensure you get fittings to match 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

so 2x HardwareLabs Nemesis 360 GTS then what pump and res do you suggest? plus what tubing rigid is what i want and what block for my cpu do you suggest?

3 hours ago, Faded_lmb said:

so 2x HardwareLabs Nemesis 360 GTS then what pump and res do you suggest? plus what tubing rigid is what i want and what block for my cpu do you suggest?

I'd recommend to pickup a D5 pump in terms of pump res units there are lots of choose from to name a couple of brands, EKWB, Signualrity computers, XSPC are all good options. For the CPU block you see very little difference between performance of high end blocks, one of the best optimized ones is the Alphacool Introduces Eisblock, other such as EKWB's supremency and Heatkiller's blocks are also very good.