4K 144fps performance

As always I take this with a grain of salt, as should you guys but it's an interesting topic that I would like to discuss, there are rumours that with GDDR6 graphics cards coming from Nvidia that they will be able to support playing at 4K at a high frame rate.

The fact that there is also such a high refresh rate 4K monitor supports this a bit, but it can go either way.

Maybe they are just preparing for the future by releasing that type of monitor or maybe the new cards will be able to push it.

Rumours also point towards the only difference in these new cards versus 10 series will be memory speed, how much will that affect performance?

None of the above are facts, except gddr6 the rest is mostly speculation.

The new ones I'm sure are going to be a significant gain over 1070/1080. One of the informants who has leaked reliable info before says lesser card will price point 999.99 and the other 1499.99. Which would make sence because theirs a rumor one will be 8gb and the other 16. With significant core speeds. Granted rumors but I've seen several leaks for phones gpus games etc which leaks were accurate. I know I'd be mad af if they drop a 8gb with significant clock speeds and ddr6 if I just baught a 1080 recently for 700+ lol we will see i bet by August facts will start coming. After all amd will when they release cards prolly match the 1080 finally so nvidia will deff stay ahead of amd who in gpus suck. 

When their released and a SLI bridge slots on their maybe some of this parroting will stop. 

Firestrike 
i7-8700k @5.0GHz w/ 1.30v, Corsair h100iv2, Gigabye Aorus gaming 7, 16GB(8x2) 2666MHz ddr4, Dual RX470's OC'd to 1390mhz(atm) in corssfire - liguid cooled with corsair h60's, 3.25 TB in Samsung SSD's, anidees white crystal cube case 

Retired:
i5-4440k @3.2GHz, gigabyte ga-z87x-ud5h z87, 24GB DDR3, 3x1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD.

Next gen cards, Volta, are going to be more suited towards workstations, and not gaming necessarily. They will be able to run games, but not as well as consumer cards. (This is what I am understanding from what I have read)

Linus mentioned that Intel might be releasing their own gaming GPU sometime in 2020. Would love to see what they make.

hi.