Cuda Miner Problem but no errors

Ok so I'm trying to setup cudaminer on my PC. I have a 9800 GTX+ (I know I need to upgrade). Through CGminger it works fine, but that's OpenCL and I don't get that good of results. I set up my bat file like everyone else, you can see in the image, and when I run it, the program closes immediately. I put pause into the script so I could see if there is an error. There are no errors.

So my question is what have I possibly done wrong? Or could I have forgot something.cudaminerproblem.png

remove "-l auto --no-autotune" and "pause" 

*edit: don't remove "pause" 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Why do you suggest to remove "pause". I think it affects nothing but let's you keep the terminal window open in case of errors.

Why do you suggest to remove "pause". I think it affects nothing but let's you keep the terminal window open in case of errors.

Ahh, true :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

remove "-l auto --no-autotune" and "pause" 

*edit: don't remove "pause" 

Still got the same thing, just gives "GPU #0: using launch configuration L0x0" as the last thing and then stops running.

Try -u x

If I put it after cudaminer.exe nothing happens. If I put it at the end I get a stratum connection problem

cudaminer.exe -O workername -u password

It is still closing immediately on opening.

Since my last post I have re-installed Windows because I had been having issues with other things. So after cleaning windows and retrying cuda miner I still can't mind but I get error messages this time.

I have tried with both no-autotune on and off, respectively.

Screenshot%202014-01-04%2001.43.50.png

Screenshot%202014-01-04%2001.44.31.png

Yeah I know its not worth it. Its basically for kicks and giggles. Plus I'm using my university's electricity so I basically have nothing to worry there.

Yeah I know its not worth it. Its basically for kicks and giggles. Plus I'm using my university's electricity so I basically have nothing to worry there.

cudaminer.exe -d 0 -i 0 -o stratum+tcp://Blahblah.com:port -O User.worker:pass

When you update your drivers, does it say that it downloaded the Cuda driver? :P

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.