Cherry MX Blue KB $57.99 (US)

miyabwah

Monoprice Cherry MX Blue Full-size Keyboard.

I think this is the cheapest Cherry MX Blue keyboard you will find.

It's been a long while since this has been in stock, and I think it'll be out of stock soon.

I don't think it qualifies as a "hot deal", as that is the default retail price. No discounts. No sales. 

But whatever. If you want to know the quality/ins & outs of that keyboard, check my signature.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'll just pay a little bit more and get a ducky. which is more reliable but this monoprice keyboard is good for the price nonetheless

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'll just pay a little bit more and get a ducky. which is more reliable but this monoprice keyboard is good for the price nonetheless

" little bit more " nearly 3x the price for the Monoprice and nearly 2x for the TtEsports. 

" little bit more " nearly 3x the price for the Monoprice and nearly 2x for the TtEsports. 

shhhh, they don't know that :P

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Monoprice has some pretty solid products. I wouldn't be to worried about the quality of it.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

shhhh, they don't know that :P

Let's only hope! 

I like to trash talk Ducky a lot, because everyone owns one, but honestly its my favorite keyboard.