RAZER Deathadder Elite is (debatably) the best gaming mouse for shooter games and DOTA/LOL.

The Deathadder Elite, with its plastic finish, gives comfort in hitting clicks and you can feel tactile resistance, but not too much.

It's smooth as you move it on a mousepad, and is nice overall. I just got it delivered yesterday, and it defeats my Logitech Proteus (idk which one, but you can jitterclick easily on it)

I don't think any other mouse is better than the Deathadder Elite for the money.

Any mice that you believe to be better than the Deathadder Elite? I don't know any, so I would like to know.

I still prefer the G502. I like the feel of the switches, the unlockable scroll-wheel, the adjustable DPI buttons, for switching between pre-programmed levels in-game, and the programmable buttons. I don't agree with Razer, or their marketing, and their products are generally overpriced, so I'll have to disagree with you.

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

18 minutes ago, 1stGuyGamez said:

The Deathadder Elite, with its plastic finish, gives comfort in hitting clicks and you can feel tactile resistance, but not too much.

It's smooth as you move it on a mousepad, and is nice overall. I just got it delivered yesterday, and it defeats my Logitech Proteus (idk which one, but you can jitterclick easily on it)

I don't think any other mouse is better than the Deathadder Elite for the money.

Any mice that you believe to be better than the Deathadder Elite? I don't know any, so I would like to know.

There's a reason I can't think of many CS, PUBG, R6 (etc...) pro that uses one. FK-13, G403, G502, Finalmouse... There are so many that are as good or better then The deathadder. Too heavy as well as scroll being too light. Personally a 403 user but the EC-2 and Finalmouse are my second and third pick for best. Deathadder is maybe top 15... 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

The Razer deathadder is trash imo. I've had two of them break in two years (one for each year). Their quality is abysmal. Logitech is where it's at, especially the G502.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

34 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

the unlockable scroll-wheel

I cant use a normal scrollwheel ever since

6 hours ago, Some Random Member said:

Same.

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

15 hours ago, bellabichon said:

I still prefer the G502. I like the feel of the switches, the unlockable scroll-wheel, the adjustable DPI buttons, for switching between pre-programmed levels in-game, and the programmable buttons. I don't agree with Razer, or their marketing, and their products are generally overpriced, so I'll have to disagree with you.

Normally, for their keyboards and laptops, truly yes.

But after the G502 Proteus spectrum and the Deathadder, I personally think that the Deathadder wins this.

15 hours ago, Some Random Member said:

Yeah, happened to me as well.

15 hours ago, DarkEnergy said:

The Razer deathadder is trash imo. I've had two of them break in two years (one for each year). Their quality is abysmal. Logitech is where it's at, especially the G502.

Mhm, the G502 is durable? Should have told me that before giving it away to my friend.

7 minutes ago, 1stGuyGamez said:

Mhm, the G502 is durable? Should have told me that before giving it away to my friend.

Yeah Logitech mouses last for ages compared to Razers. My G700s still is good to go.

I used to be a Razer fanboy (had keyboard, mouse+mousepad, headset) but that was then and this is now. 

After all the changes to my rig and setup, Deathadder Elite remains. I'm not claiming it's better than the G502 - it's build quality is probably worse and it's less durable. The thing about that mouse is, it seems to be made for my hand. I have tried few other mice and the thought of putting my hand on them after 10 hours at the office just made me cringe. There is something about the way it's profiled, the weight and the spacing of the side buttons that just does it for me. I feel like my hand is actually resting.

It's not the perfect mouse and far from being the best. But it's the best I tested for my needs and as such I will stand behind everyone who uses it provided they also feel like it's the best fit for them. If you have tried other mice and have come to realise that Deathadder is the one for you, kudos and have fun with it. If you have not attempted to try others but went there because of the Razer logo, then you deserve all the criticism you are getting.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

4 hours ago, 1stGuyGamez said:

Yeah, this one I've had over a year and it's still going strong. Around the six month mark my razer "mice" (plural) would either start double clicking on a single click, the scroll wheel would become janky, or the rubberized siding would be ripping off.

IMO the only thing the DeathAdder had over the Logitech is comfort. The DeathAdder is an A+ for comfort, the g502 is just an A.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

On 12-6-2018 at 3:59 PM, DarkEnergy said:

Yeah, this one I've had over a year and it's still going strong. Around the six month mark my razer "mice" (plural) would either start double clicking on a single click, the scroll wheel would become janky, or the rubberized siding would be ripping off.

IMO the only thing the DeathAdder had over the Logitech is comfort. The DeathAdder is an A+ for comfort, the g502 is just an A.

I've had my deathadder for a few years now. It didn't break, it still works great. I heard so many great things about the G502 that i really wanted to try it out. After 4 months the cable started pushing through the braiding. It folded in itself in the cable. And the scroll wheel got loose and i couldnt get it out of the infinite scroll mode anymore.

And i see a lot of people hating on Razer cuz Razer on these forums. And the point that someone else made of "I hardly see any pro players use the deathadder" If you look at any list of pro gamers, on OW, CS and probably some others. Tons of them still use the deathadder. And sorry but, i only found on or two that used a logitech mouse.
In terms of build quality and comfort for me personally the deathadder better than the G502.