New game trailers

Delicieuxz

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Calling Starfield and ES VI trailers is a bit of a stretch, they're basically titlescreens.

I'm glad they were at least announced though, as well as FO76 which is by the way:

1) Online only

2) Open world

3) Emphasis on smaller lobbies and no central servers visible to players (So 15 to 30 lobbies max)

I think this is basically GTA Online: West Virginia

-------

Current Rig

-------

12 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Calling Starfield and ES VI trailers is a bit of a stretch, they're basically titlescreens.

I'm glad they were at least announced though, as well as FO76 which is by the way:

1) Online only

2) Open world

3) Emphasis on smaller lobbies and no central servers visible to players (So 15 to 30 lobbies max)

I think this is basically GTA Online: West Virginia

But the reason I love Fallout is because of the huge modding community. Wonder how they are going to allow mods online. 

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

West Virginia

I am so happy they used Take Me Home, Country Roads for the theme music. Totally perfect.

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

5 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

But the reason I love Fallout is because of the huge modding community. Wonder how they are going to allow mods online. 

They're not.

That's why they decided to show generic landscape for ES: VI

That's their indirect way of saying "No you're not getting mods on fallout, wait for the next Elder Scrolls for that coming tbd"

-------

Current Rig

-------

i had a feeling that there'll be some hacking the conference for C2077. sure, it wasn't gameplay nor a release date but i was hoping for anything. i'm thinking it'll be due in late 2019 or 2020 

3 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

I am so happy they used Take Me Home, Country Roads for the theme music. Totally perfect.

I am a bit disappointed they didn't get Andy and Dwight to sing it live:

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

I am a bit disappointed they didn't get Andy and Dwight to sing it live:

I'm watching The Office on my second monitor, as I type this! Absolutely phenomenal show!

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

8 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

They're not.

That's why they decided to show generic landscape for ES: VI

That's their indirect way of saying "No you're not getting mods on fallout, wait for the next Elder Scrolls for that coming tbd"

That seems like a fairly bad move if that's the logic they used. It's like Ford going "The new F150 doesn't have a bed. Please wait for the new F350 to come out if you wish to use the bed.".

7 minutes ago, kerradeph said:

That seems like a fairly bad move if that's the logic they used. It's like Ford going "The new F150 doesn't have a bed. Please wait for the new F350 to come out if you wish to use the bed.".

I think Todd was more concerned in this other line of thought:

"Hmm. Look at how much money Rockstar is making from those shark card sales. They did it by luring a lot of customers that are fans of their single player franchise. Don't we have several of those?"

-------

Current Rig

-------

Excited about Assassins Creed Odyssey and Cyberpunk both of them looks fabulous.