After 11 years watching Youtube LTT is my first sub

Seriously, I go to Youtube for everything and Linus Tech Tips is the channel first I've ever subscribed to. Nothing else grabs me like this group of talented Canadians. Thank you Linus Media Group for being an outstanding cut above the rest, entertaining and informative. I'm hooked.

Watching Linus Tech Tips helped me pick a decent yet inexpensive build to upgrade to in order to continue playing World of Warcraft when the next expansion hits in Aug 2018; my existing build couldn't be upgraded further since it was THAT old. I managed to find a pre-built system with decent parts for LESS than I could build on my own.

Then after watching more on Techquickie I was able to source SSD and RAM upgrades on Amazon and knew how to install everything on my motherboard thanks to all their videos.

If you are a fan, can I suggest you Floatplane ?

Pretty sure ltt was my first too. Back when I actually enjoyed just looking at pc stuff. When pc builds were a thing.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

On 6/9/2018 at 9:02 AM, Morgan Wildman (CDNinUSA) said:

Nothing else grabs me

You need to look around Youtube a little better.

YT Channels like Joe Rogan are pretty dope, I mean they drink and smoke pot on that show all the time.

I watched two videos of DudeThatsPerfect (or whatever its called) but after the second one, its like I ask how many takes did it take to get it "perfect" dude?

Then there is the Vevo channel, for legit music videos, like rocking out to Metallica or Kid Rock.

BTW I have not subscribed to any channels ever! and I absolutely fucking hate it when they beg for me to sub or like their whatever it is.

2 hours ago, Canada EH said:

BTW I have not subscribed to any channels ever! and I absolutely fucking hate it when they beg for me to sub or like their whatever it is.

*Waits for youtube to ban this practice*

I think my first sub was nigahiga next to a friends account... but we are talking pre LMG/LTT.