WAN/LAN 10/100Mbps what is mean?

Go to solution Solved by themctipers,

LAN 10/100 Mbps just means that it is able to run at 10Mbit, or 100Mbit.

It will probably saturate all 30Mb of your internet over ethernet, but when you get your next router try upgrading to more modern 10/100/1000, or gigabit ethernet..

No idea about wifi as wifi is dependent on what version of wifi it is running at, and not the ethernet ports (wireless g, n, ac, etc)

I have i little router like Wireless-N Mini VPN Router (TPE-R1100). And i when to know if i buy 30 mbp/s cable or fttn internet if i will reach all speed connection. I hope you will understand my question. And i want to know what is mean WAN/LAN 10/100Mbps maybe that will be help me to understand my first question. Thank you.

LAN 10/100 Mbps just means that it is able to run at 10Mbit, or 100Mbit.

It will probably saturate all 30Mb of your internet over ethernet, but when you get your next router try upgrading to more modern 10/100/1000, or gigabit ethernet..

No idea about wifi as wifi is dependent on what version of wifi it is running at, and not the ethernet ports (wireless g, n, ac, etc)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Ok and if i have a modern router like 10/100/1000 it will manage ethernet and wifi for be more proportionnal of the using?

So 10/100/1000 means that you will be able to accept at most 1000MB's a second from whatever source it is feeding from. The highest number is the top speed you will be able to actually use while running that device. 

I have 1Gb/s internet, so at most, my 10/100/1000 Ethernet port on my PC that is connected directly to my router can accept ~880Mb's a second.