Need Assistance in Monitors

From fold-out tables to small desks, I really wanted to purchase a quality desk, so after looking for a week I decided to purchase the Ikea Malm desk in Black-Brown.

Here is the desk: https://goo.gl/ZPbZTN

With that out of the way, I have a Dell S2716DGR Monitor and I have two options, purchase the same monitor and use a horizontal mount, (I'm SOL on clamps so I'll have to use a specific mount) or I'll sell the monitor for $400 and purchase an Ultrawide monitor.

I really would rather purchase an Ultrawide Monitor, but I need an affordable option. My preference is 3440x1440 @ 100 Hz, and so far the best deal I found was the Pixio Px347c. It's only $500, being the absolute cheapest option, meets all of my requirements, and can install a mount if needed. My only issue is I would like to see some other options, and I cannot find any. Either they're way too expensive (UC99, PG348Q, Predator) or they take forever to arrive (Vast) Any suggestions?

24 minutes ago, Spencer Hendren said:

From fold-out tables to small desks, I really wanted to purchase a quality desk, so after looking for a week I decided to purchase the Ikea Malm desk in Black-Brown.

Here is the desk: https://goo.gl/ZPbZTN

With that out of the way, I have a Dell S2716DGR Monitor and I have two options, purchase the same monitor and use a horizontal mount, (I'm SOL on clamps so I'll have to use a specific mount) or I'll sell the monitor for $400 and purchase an Ultrawide monitor.

I really would rather purchase an Ultrawide Monitor, but I need an affordable option. My preference is 3440x1440 @ 100 Hz, and so far the best deal I found was the Pixio Px347c. It's only $500, being the absolute cheapest option, meets all of my requirements, and can install a mount if needed. My only issue is I would like to see some other options, and I cannot find any. Either they're way too expensive (UC99, PG348Q, Predator) or they take forever to arrive (Vast) Any suggestions?

I would personally prefer 2 monitors for flexibility however it depends on what you'll need them for. It won't matter for work such as programming but gaming on 2 monitors is not really enjoyable. Also, your pc might not even be able to run games on an ultrawide.

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)