Motherboard cannot even boot into CD Drive, USB drive..

Hi there, so recently I bought a relatively old LGA 1155 Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev2.0 motherboard. I know it's old but unfortunately at this time I can't really afford a newer MOBO and CPU. Annoyingly, this motherboard has been giving me nothing but trouble. It wouldn't let me update the BIOS to the latest version, which happens to be the UEFI support update, which I think may be causing the problem. I'm currently on the FD version, which is second latest. I also had problems trying to find some compatible RAM until my partner came over with 2x4GB sticks that are the same model, after I put those in, it would final sent out a display signal.

So, long story short, I'm trying to install Win7. It refuses to. It doesn't like booting into the CD drive, I get the option to, but it just says "Loading Operating System" then hard resets. It's the same for whenever I boot into a bootable USB drive and a hard disk. I've never come across an issue like this where a MOBO doesn't even want to boot into the Win7 installation disc?! I've tried troubleshooting this online and I've had no luck. This motherboard was tested fine before I bought it.. and for the record I have tried turning on legacy boot for USB and switching between IDE/AHCI, no luck there sadly. I was wondering if any of you guys could assist? I'm not expecting much considering it's like 6 years old, but hey, worth a shot. 

Bit more - When I try to update to the UEFI version, it does have this note along it, however I have no idea how to get rid of "utilities" from a BIOS that can barely start up. : (Note) Some GIGABYTE utilities are not supported under UEFI BIOS architecture. Please remove Smart6, Dynamic Energy Saver, Smart TPM, and Touch BIOS utilities before updating the BIOS. 

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

what do you expect from us ? because I don't understand what you are asking for :/

Advice on how to boot into CD drive? or boot into anything for that matter. It just gets stuck on 'Loading Operating System' and then hard resets

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~