AOC I2279VWHE not powering on

Guest iwannabetheguy

My AOC is showing no signs of power at all. Nothing has fixed it and I've been forced to turn to the LTT gods for divine help.

edit: never fixed this, ended up replacing it : ( 

RMA?

How is it "pretending" if you say it "is dead"...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

RMA?

How is it "pretending" if you say it "is dead"...

RMA isn't a choice since the model has been discontinued.

1 minute ago, iwannabetheguy said:

RMA isn't a choice since the model has been discontinued.

If it's under warranty you can still RMA and they will send you a newer model or repair it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

22 minutes ago, Enderman said:

If it's under warranty you can still RMA and they will send you a newer model or repair it.

Even if it was, I can't. I bought it used. It was just working a day or two ago.

4 minutes ago, iwannabetheguy said:

Even if it was, I can't. I bought it used. It was just working a day or two ago.

Some places allow you to RMA stuff without an original receipt, you just don't say you bought it used.

If you tried replacing cables and testing it on another PC then sounds like you're getting a new monitor.

Spoiler