Would you kindly ,help me with this pc build?

Hello,and thank your in advance for your help:D,I'm from Romania and this is a list of components for the ultra budget pc I'm making:
- RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX Red 4GB DDR4 2400MHz CL14
- Motherboard MSI B350 TOMAHAWK(with the latest BIOS update)
- Procesor AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz
- Power suply EVGA BQ, 80+ Bronze, 650W(I decided to go for this power suply for  the posibility to add in the future an SSD more ram a dedicated GPU and OC to the procesor+the 500W version has a pretty small diference in price)
   The  total cost is around 450 usd,with the reuse of the old had disk ;blu-ray player  and an old LG display.
   The pc will be used by my parents for social media ,movies at 1080p and light tasks + a bit of gaming in weekends when im bored (cs:go/dota).
   I woud like to ask:
  1) If there could be any compatibility problems between the parts I have chose and if as far as quality  goes could chose another motherboard ,ram.
  2) My old pc broke before I had the  chance to make a back up of my old files from the hard disk which had instaled windows  7 ,could I connect the hard disk to this new sistem in order to recover my files?

If you can find 2666MHz or 3000MHz RAM for a few dollars extra, I would definitely go with that instead.

Try to find a Corsair CX (2017) or CXM PSU, the EVGA BQ is a terrible PSU.

As for recovering the files, if the drive works then you can definitely hook up the drive, boot from a different drive (if that's the plan), and then move the files off the old one.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

@Alex38

What store/website are you buying from?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

if I may ask why did u chose :GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 and not MSI B350 TOMAHAWK  is the gygabyte better? same for the psu never heard of seasonic are they a good brand?

7 minutes ago, Alex38 said:

if I may ask why did u chose :GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 and not MSI B350 TOMAHAWK  is the gygabyte better? same for the psu never heard of seasonic are they a good brand?

MSI has a bit of an iffy relationship with me so I tend to shy away from them but that's just personal experience. Spec wise they are pretty much the same though.

Seasonic is a very reputable brand, they usually have very long warranty periods with their products too.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

This is the build I chose:i have gone with a cheaper case since i know it's gona end under the desk:( and il keep the ssd in mind as a later upgrade.

@Lurick  Thank you very much for helping me chose the right components for my build:D

123.png