Will i have a problem?

I have just built my new system but i am still waiting for my new cpu to come. I have a fractal s36 in my fractal r6 and have just realised one of the fans isnt orientated the same as the other two although it is facing the same as the other two if you know what i mean. Will i encounter any issues with cooling?

Not entirely sure what you mean here. You mean two fans are blowing air one way and one is blowing the other? If so, that's fine. Not ideal, but won't really cause any issues. 

So they are all blowing out or in the case? As long as they are all blowing one direction you'll be alright, which direction the cable comes out doesn't matter besides cable management

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

Ehhh- probably not.  but if you have a fan that sucks and another that blows on the same side of the case? That's probably an issue.

Oh? Well hello there! Notice me please!

Specs!

CPU: A AMD A10 APU

HDD: like, 1 terabyte

RAM: 2x4 gig sticks of kingston DDR3

GPU: heheh- the amd A10 APU with radeon graphics oh wow

PSU: What ever is inside this thing

MOBO: same thing as the psu

Hah. this is my laptop. spooked.

The fans are mounted on the rad so the fractal label is against the rad and the fractal imprint on the fans can be seen apart from one of them. So i think two of them will be push and right according to the arrows but not sure how the other fan will work as i cant tell

1 minute ago, greenbrucelee said:

The fans are mounted on the rad so the fractal label is against the rad and the fractal imprint on the fans can be seen apart from one of them. So i think two of them will be push and right according to the arrows but not sure how the other fan will work as i cant tell

As long as the absolute oritentation (180 flip is the same) the relative rotational orientation does not matter. So as long as you cannot see the fractal logo on any of them, it is fine. Whether one of the fractal logos are 90 or 180 degrees rotated, its fine.

10 minutes ago, greenbrucelee said:

I assume you have a triple radiator that is mounted at the top of the case?

Yes its triple and at the top. If you look at the aio in the case the fans are mounted so all you see is white fans but two of them have the fractal name on the fan housing whilst on doesnt.

4 minutes ago, greenbrucelee said:

Yes its triple and at the top. If you look at the aio in the case the fans are mounted so all you see is white fans but two of them have the fractal name on the fan housing whilst on doesnt.

You should make sure all three fans face the same direction, thus blowing air in the same direction.

Try finding the arrow on the fan housing that indicates the air flow path.

2 hours ago, Christophe Corazza said:

You should make sure all three fans face the same direction, thus blowing air in the same direction.

Try finding the arrow on the fan housing that indicates the air flow path.

As far as i can tell they are all blowing up through the rad but two of them will be up and righ as there are two arrows on the fan housing. I am assuming the other will be up and left

So since the fan wouldnt fit at 90 deggre angle because of the other fans i am assuming its been mount 180 degrees

3 minutes ago, greenbrucelee said:

As far as i can tell they are all blowing up through the rad but two of them will be up and righ as there are two arrows on the fan housing. I am assuming the other will be up and left

If you can confirm that all three fans are blowing air in the same vertical direction (you mentioned that they all force air up through the radiator) then there isn’t any problem.

I will try to find iut. I hope i dont have to remove it. I have a bad hip so am in constant pain so lifting etc is difficult

1 hour ago, greenbrucelee said:

I will try to find iut. I hope i dont have to remove it. I have a bad hip so am in constant pain so lifting etc is difficult

Good luck.

And let us know how it turned out. :-D