Help in Cleaning my pc

Exdominator
Go to solution Solved by Exdominator,
9 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

You need some way to force air through the heatsinks to blow the dust out of them. You can go to your local big box store and get some canned compressed air, or you can look on Amazon or similar e-tailer and buy a data vac that will do the same thing and save you lots of money in the long run from having to continually buy the cans. 

so no other way? damn... Ill have to wait for a while then... No money right now...

So i heard i should clean my pc with compressed air... But since i don't have some machine or something that i can use for cleaning with compressed air, is there another way to clean it? You something i could find around my house... Also i would like some tips about cleaning ,since its my first time and i don't want to brake anything.

You need some way to force air through the heatsinks to blow the dust out of them. You can go to your local big box store and get some canned compressed air, or you can look on Amazon or similar e-tailer and buy a data vac that will do the same thing and save you lots of money in the long run from having to continually buy the cans. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

9 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

so no other way? damn... Ill have to wait for a while then... No money right now...

Just now, Exdominator said:

not really no.. you could try and use a vacuum with the brush nozzle, but that will only get you so far. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

21 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

not really no.. you could try and use a vacuum with the brush nozzle, but that will only get you so far. 

ok thx

Well, you can disassemble whole thing, use cotton wipes, toilet paper and blowing through straw (to reach smaller holes). Compressed air, or pumped air (bicycle pump etc.) would be best.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Im kinda afraid to use cotton and paper... D ont know if i should be tho... The bicycle pump sounds nice

On 6/3/2018 at 1:08 PM, Exdominator said:

Im kinda afraid to use cotton and paper... D ont know if i should be tho... The bicycle pump sounds nice

Use them on non-conducting surfaces. Heatsinks, fan blades, shrouds etc.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv