Hue+ controller uses

pomkon

What can it do on its own? Does it only work with nzxt stuff?

It works only with nzxt products, or any product that has the proprietary connector. By itself, all it does is take up space and emit a purple or white light depending on the hue's color. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

1 minute ago, Airdragonz said:

It works only with nzxt products, or any product that has the proprietary connector. By itself, all it does is take up space and emit a purple or white light depending on the hue's color. 

Hey now, lets be fair, the NZXT controller can do SO much for than that! for $50ish you get

• Something to fill that empty 2.5" slot in your PC case
  • Fool your non techy friends into thinking you're a total baller and got a bigger capacity SSD because it's physically bigger AND RGB ("Wow he's got a 4tb SSD! But he wont let me look at the back side or under the PSU basement"...)
  • Dont want to put it in your case? Boom! RGB Paper weight!
  • Speaking of weight, it weighs a little over half a pound. If you can throw it at about 40mph, it'll has enough force to hurt about as much as bean bag rounds in a riot bean bag round. A perfect non lethal self defense weapon! (I spent way too much time just now calculating that...)
  • And it knows tricks too! Like Stay, pretend to control my fans in a useful way, dont care about me in a loving way like an inanimate object, and my personal favorite, "Burn a hole in my wallet when I have to pay for you"!*** ("Who's a good RGB controller?? YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE!")
  • Bring it to meet the Family! Dad will love it's square boxy design and Mom will love how useful it is around the house!
  • Maintenance free! It wont care if your fans provide 0 airflow because the case you bough was designed like a sealed cardboard box, it will just keep on changing those LED's! 
  • It comes in any color you want, as long as it's black.

In all seriousness, if you're looking for a RGB controller, check out @Beer_Nontitju's guide on RGB Ecosystems

Spoiler

Optionally, you could get a cat for this, it would fill the same purpose

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25