Corsair HS50 or Cloud Core for a PS4 headset?

So, in looking for a new Headset for my PS4 (to be plugged into the DualShock 4) I’ve come across the Corsair HS50. They look an awful lot like a HyperX Cloud, and I’m curious as to if anyone has used both or either with the DualShock 4 and can give me their experiences. Comfort is by far my biggest need between the two.

• 4 weeks later...

I have Cloud Core, and it can be used with PS4 as headset by plugging into DualShock's 3.5 audio jack

I prefer using HD 598 over it though, it's lighter and more comfortable than Cloud Core

Haven't used HS50, so don't know about that

Finally got PS4 Pro

I haven't tried any of the headsets you mentioned above.

But if you are looking for comfort (and quality of course), I recommend you the HyperX Cloud Revolver, the headset I'm using. The leather strap make it feel super lightweight, you can use it for hours, the foam in the earcups is good and it doesn't make you sweat. I've playing Doom, Quake Champions, Battlefield 4, Rocket League, and listening to a lot of heavy metal and I think the sound quality is almost perfect. It's sturdy, it has this steel frame that keeps everything together and the plastics seems to be really well finished. Mine are 3 month old and keeps working perfectly in both my PC and Xbox One S.